Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

HerrKraus
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Survive.
Welp, everything has become rather quiet.

If anyone wants to rp, pm me, i can do just about anything, what i cant do, ill just tell you if you ask.
RyanPowderRock20

Princess Celestia
Looking for someone who is good at being detailed/literate, coming up with a decent long term plot/objective style storyline with a long term romantic lesbian ship featuring a humanized celestia and a chubby humanized female character of your choice, with pants sliding down partially, otherwise known as sagging/low riding on the chubby one, dm me if you’re interested, this is the body style of preference, alongside a picture of the pants sliding down thing. Dm me if you’re interested ^^ setting is slice of life style. My dm is Princess Celestia#8992 if you have any questions, just dm or pm me on here or discord ^^
KennyC
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would anyone like to do an RP with me a eqg RP where you be sunset shimmer?…….you must be 18+ to RP with me so pm me if you wanna RP :)
BestGirl

Roleplayer
Heya! Looking for anyone down to ERP, looking for M/M but I’m also down for F/M or F/F. Send me a PM if interested!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide