Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

RyanPowderRock20

Princess Celestia
Looking for someone who is good at being detailed, coming up with a decent long term plot/objective style storyline with a long term lesbian ship featuring a humanized celestia and a chubby humanized female character of your choice, with pants sliding down partially, otherwise known as sagging/low riding on the chubby humanized female mlp character of your choice. dm me if you’re interested, my discord is Princess Celestia#8992
HerrKraus
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Survive.
Hallo all, it is me yet again, and I’m just posting to say that I finally got my Discord back up and running, so yeah, in case anyone cares, that is now an avenue for rping.

This is my tag for anyone who wants to know : Commandant Kraus#1868
ThunderCloudNate

Cutebat
Looking for a Dom to rp with, either a Zebradom or Fallout scenario, only on discord please! Pm me for my info if you’re interested :3 you can also message me with another scenario you had in mind, as I’m pretty limitless with all my kinks.
AssassinPoma

The King of Degeneracy
Male here looking for someone to play as Sunset Shimmer in an RP that will involve stuff like blackmail and rape. It’d be preferable if you were as limitless as possible.

You can message me for my info. I primarily use Kik and Discord.

CLOSED
Background Pony #F0E2
I don’t understand why people post in public when their roleplay is clearly one on one…
Tropical Applejack

I’m accepting an RP partner to RP a transformation fetish. CTF preferred, but other TFs okay. If the transformed doesn’t enjoy being transformed after the fact, it’s a no-go.  
Please do not contact me if you write one-liners or are sensitive to me saying I don’t have the same fetishes as you.

My Discord is “Chaos Lord#7388”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide