Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Nyaryn
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Possibly Miniscule
Replying to an @ against Spyro with the Background Pony that defended him? Seems someone forgot to uncheck the Anonymous on the bottom. Dear Celestia, this fucking thread always cracks me up.  
Anyway, someone into Monster Hunter~? UwU I need some Monster Dick in my life.  
If so, hit me up, bby!
efrgtygrf
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Taking everyone’s mind off of whatever the heck is going on. Still up for more erp partners! Hit me up if you like detailed erp!
Kiseren

Oh... Uh, hi
Huh? This forum is still active… Been ages since I RP’d.  
Anyway, I would like to try an RP with Sunset Shimmer (Human form) being played by you, and I would be playing my human self. I had several topic ideas;  
  • Devolution into a Neanderthal  
  • Clown TF  
  • Animal TF  
  • Domination/BDSM with potentially futa (Sunset being the one dominating)  
  • Any other idea is of course up for discussion  
    React to this comment or note me if you’re interested. I prefer to do the RP here or on my DA, but definitely not on Discord.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide