Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Heythatsprettygood
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Written Word
Hello! I’m looking for a erotic roleplay partner. Anybody who wants to play with a Hippogriff male, friend me on discord at Feris Ramsay#6969, you can also pm me here, but I might not see it in time. My preferances are Gay, Andromorph, impreg/pregnancy, pregnant sex, romance, marriage, wholesome stuff, and I prefer a 70/30 ratio of story to sex in my long term RPs
KennyC
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Hi would any one like a RP with my stallion he likes mares(mostly Pegasus mares)is like to do a nice story leading into sex my quarks are girls getting pied girls getting slimed and shoulders showing clothes(Idk What the term would be for this but)Yeah must be 18 or older ok so just pm me I look forward to hearing from you :)
Coltshan000

Looking for someone to rp with on discord, with something including romance and adventure in a scifi or fantast setting.  
Message me here or on Discord: Coltshan000#1967
shiningarmorboy01
Artist -

if anyone wants to RP here’s my idea: A robot takes the form of Sweetie Belle, naked of course at a school party and forces the real Sweetie Belle to strip and the robot Sweetie Belle sets out to make Sweetie out to be a bully. mainly humiliation based.
Rusty23
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I’d like to RP with someone based in part on the Your Preggers Twilight comic from Pusspuss, with me playing the human. Most other things about the RP is negotiable. PM me if interested, can also RP outside of Derpi
Background Pony #41DA
@HerrKraus  
He stopped because he was “busy” roleplaying with a guy who just offered him more than a week of roleplaying.  
But, as always…he runs away without a reason, begging for other roleplayers to play with him…luckily, they are smart enough not to do that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide