Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Relena

Greetings all! I am looking to do a lesbian rp of some sort. Either f x f or futa x futa. If anyone’s interested feel free to message me. We can discuss possible scenarios, pairings, kinks, ect..
KennyC
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Hi I’m looking for someone to RP with that has a Pegasus mare for my stallion oc(bonus points if the mare is bi)if your interested pm me :)
efrgtygrf
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Hey. Still looking to rp. Open to almost anything. Just not really a fan of vore or unrealistic inflation. Honestly anything else should be fine! hit me up
Guardian135
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

I’m considering a tickling based RP with ponies. Lots of hoof tickling and the like. I tend to lean on the submissive side and play a male pegasus character.

I don’t have anything specific in mind yet in terms of a plot, but I enjoy paragraph RP with good detail and suitably devious scenarios that involve a high amount of tickling. Drop me a DM if you feel up to try and set something up. In general the more devious the better.

Perhaps based on this: https://derpibooru.org/2172769?q=tickling%2C+underhoof
StormyWeather
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Looking for an ERP partner to do M/F and M/M with, not really interested in F/F unless it involves futanari/hermaphrodites.

I have a preference for non-human characters (ponies, furries, robots, cyborgs, fantastic creatures in general etc.), but this doesn’t mean i dislike RPing as human characters, I’m just neutral about it. I’m willing to do ERPs with characters & settings from fandoms I’m not part of, as long as you explain to me anything that I need to know. I like ERPing as OCs more than as canon characters, but I’m perfectly willing to do both.

As for my kinks, I’ve got a lot, but it all basically boils down to:  
BBW/BHM, weight gain, feederism & slob(no specific limit, really, the bigger the better), Hyper genitals, breasts, etc.(again, no specific limit), exhibitionism, futas/herms and bimbos/bimboification, as well as(and preferably) any combination of them. I’m also really into dirty talk, even if it gets a bit cheesy.

I’m okay with macro/micro, vore (if it’s on the lighter side, and with non-human characters) and species/sex transformation, but I don’t do gore or object transformation. I’m also pretty turned off by overly skinny/muscular characters, mostly because I prefer fatter ones much more, unless of course the RP involves such characters gaining weight, then it’s cool. I’m okay with pretty much any type of sex too, no specific preference there.

I’ll play as either sub or dom, once again, no specific preference.

That’s about everything. DM me if you’re interested.
ReOp
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Hai~ looking for a mare or female to roleplay with! (No anthro/human)

I enjoy being the submissive role, and I have a wide range of kinks! Message me~
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide