Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

GP424

How has this dude not been like…banned yet? Or anything really? It’s honestly a nuisance at this point…every time I see his name pop up in notification it’s just the same thing. Lmao like…is it a mental disability or a serious desperation for EXACTLY what he wants to the letter? Weight gain, weight gain, weight gain…mind boggling fixation on such a thing, and such an asshole about it too!
Whisper
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Spyropony

If this many people are saying you do, you do. I’ve seen nothing but people say you ignore them when they try to rp with you and spam this thread with the same, single sentence with no change at all.

If you’re going to be this picky, at least mention what your criteria are.
Nyaryn
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Possibly Miniscule
So, this might be a hot take, but when are things going to go back on track and stop being some kind of trial around the personal problems of a few people? Don’t get me wrong, if the mods are fine with this, knock yourselves out, just… this kinda seems like it goes nowhere and has about nothing to do with the thread itself. :T
Tropical Applejack

If anyone wants to RP with me on Discord something to do with either transformation or vore (no unwilling digestion), message me and I’ll give you my handle. Please be someone who writes more than one line of text at a time.  
Please don’t message me asking me to RP on Derpi. I don’t do it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide