Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Sudrian Engineer
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Celestial Sodor!
Would anyone like to rp with some, if not all, of the following? Pregnancy, Scat, Watersports, Weight Gain, Fart, Vomit, Lactation, Desperation, Accidents, and Build Up?

If interested, please PM me.

I understand if no though, and hope you all have a great day, and find someone to rp with :)
Background Pony #41DA
@OldMangyMutt  
We are not supposed to kinkshame other people.  
If certain users like certain fetishes, we are no one to judge.  
Even if it’s “repulsive” for most people.
mhboy

New to MLP stuff, though experienced writer.

Looking to RP with any female MLP character, though do have a preference with Cream Heart, Princess Cadance, any personal OCs you might have, etc. Don’t have exactly severe kinks, but do like, for example: anal/oral fixation, ass-to-mouth, infidelity, incest, corruption, etc. Not that much into scat, gore and death.

Be free to DM if interested, might play a canine or perhaps equastrian-style male moose.
Sudrian Engineer
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Celestial Sodor!
@Spyropony  
It’s not, I promise.

I have to start doing this as well, so it isn’t just you, but may try and make your post longer. You want weight gain, right? Maybe give a short explination of how it will fit into the rp. Do you want a realistic rp where the fat character suffers from being so big. Or more casual one where tbey are fine? Stuff like that
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide