Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Guardian135
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

So, I’m looking around for a DM/GM who enjoys tickling and hooves. I have a lot of devious ideas and scenarios, its just really hard to find someone who enjoys the kinks and willing to discuss and run scenarios.
DaveMan1000
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Got a F/F dom/sub scenario in mind with both Fluttershy and Mean Fluttershy if anyone’s interested?

PM me for details.

Discord ID, DaveMan1000#6171
Sudrian Engineer
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Celestial Sodor!
Would anyone like to rp with some, if not all, of the following? Pregnancy, Scat, Watersports, Weight Gain, Fart, Vomit, Lactation, Desperation, Accidents, and Build Up?

If interested, please PM me.

I understand if no though, and hope you all have a great day, and find someone to rp with :)
Ratcell_RP

Hey you! Yeah YOU! Do you like watching and or being watched!? I’m looking for RPrs to play with on discord. Voyeurism, unawareness, micro, macro, feral, anthro, and even some dirty toilet stuff are on the table here. Send me a private message and we’ll talk. Please come at me with acceptable grammer and the ability to type more than just a couple of sentences in a reply.

Thanks for reading.
killtime101

Hey there everyone. I am looking for someone who would not mind playing as at least one of the canon pones/non pones for a roleplay.

I would prefer those who at least put a couple sentances into their posts. Im getting tired of one liners/lack of detail to work with and it is getting annoying for me.

My kinks are: Blueberry/fruit inflation, expansion, inflation, weight gain up to extreme sizes, hyper, hyper pregnancy, slob, gas, and pleasure sensitivity increasing with size.

I dont like: Heavy/extreme health issues, gore, pain for the sake of only pain, diseases, vomiting, scat, noncon, death/snuff and popping/bursting.

Im a pretty flexible guy for kinks outside of the ones I dont like if you would like to discuss them. I dont really have a scenario in mind but I would like to plan one up sith you if you would like that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide