Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

KennyC
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Anyone wanna RP with me yiu must be 18+ and be ok with pies/slime and shoulder groping if you choose to RP with me you’ll understand yiu can message me on hear or message me on discord at kennyc#4528 I look forward to rping with you
efrgtygrf
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Hey. Im down to role play and man its been a while. Still need to get some ocs in order but practically down for anything. I am an adaptive role player and really love trying anything new out.  
Hit me up if interested.
Sudrian Engineer
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Celestial Sodor!
Would anyone like to rp with some, if not all, of the following? Pregnancy, Scat, Watersports, Weight Gain, Fart, Vomit, Lactation, Desperation, Accidents, and Build Up?

If interested, please PM me.

I understand if no though, and hope you all have a great day, and find someone to rp with :)
Kanye West
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
pussypussypussypussypussypusspussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussypussyyummyyummyummyyummyyummyyummyyummyyummyyummy.
AmoozonMoorauder

Does not look super active here anymore but I’ll give it a shot.  
I’m interested in playing a female or futa Princess Luna, pony or anthro/human. I have image references picked out for what I want her to look like and I’m happy to share! I’m looking for someone to play a smaller character of any gender. OC and canon characters are all welcome. Your irl gender doesn’t matter!  
Send me a message to discuss kinks, limits, and story.

P.S. If you know any active and friendly pony ERP discord servers please let me know!
ReOp
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Looking for roleplay with a dom feral female character (Can be non-pony or pony!).  
My character is a young stallion who likes to be cared for, dommed, and/or abused.  
Things that we could do if you’re interested:  
  1. Foalsitter (Not sure if foalcon is allowed here on the fourms)  
  2. Guard  
  3. Parent  
  4. Dominant, in needing of pet or colt to abuse  
  5. Any other ideas of your choice!

(I’m also really into diapers, and willing to roleplay with anyone into that!)

I can provide a kink list if you message me!
Bumpkin

Yee Caw
Looking for a partner that will rp as either a normal girl, trap, futa, or very feminine guy. Into stealthy public sex, teasing my partner in public with toys, cum walks, and public nudity. Pretty vanilla with everything else.  
If you’re interested please DM me.
Assassinkitty018

Boop snoots
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a roleplay that would either be female x female, futa x futa/female, or male x futa. My kinks are: pet play, master x slave, passionate/rough sex, public sex, teasing, ddlg/mmlg, collars, clothed sex, and humping/grinding. Please PM me if you’re interested, or send me a friend request on Discord. My username and tag is Assassinkitty018#6633
Astral Mist
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Radiant Star/Starwing
I apparently posted here a couple years back, but forgot to ever post again, even if I popped in here to read things occasionally.

In any case, I’m primarily interested in nonconsent/rape, most as a sub but occasionally as a dom. I do things on Discord and occasionally F-List, so feel free to message me for one of those. The usual applies: Good grammar, the ability to type more than a single sentence, and so on are very much encouraged required.

Fallout Equestria is a favorite setting for things, but I’m fairly flexible. Also, just to preface, I don’t do bathroom-related kinks, mind control, hyper-related kinks, or heterosexual sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation.

Edit: I should note that, while I certainly do enjoy playing some canons, I do have OCs of my own, such as >>1945749 >>2033506 and >>1858992 >>2274118
Quick Fix

Expert ‘Trapper’
Hey, guess who’s back. Back again.

I’m looking for a feral RP of the lewd variety, preferably as a submissive. I’m not terribly fussed about partners so long as they have a dick with which to plow. As far as prefaces go, somewhat coincidentally, merchent’s fit mine almost to a T.

I’m available to be contacted through Discord by request.

I primarily play the OC I’m named after, who you can find here: >>1608829  
That being said, I have a couple other OCs, and I’m potentially open to playing with canons.
AssassinPoma

The King of Degeneracy
Looking for someone willing to play as the princesses/mane six for a dark RP involving King Sombra. Must be fairly limitless and literate. You can message me on Kik at JohntheSpear or on Discord at MNLTSonata#1991

Hoping to hear from someone!
Fluttershy97
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Really in a RP mood. I can do both the male or female role depending on what you like.

Aside any disgusting stuff like vore,gore and toilet stuff i am quite open to kinks.

I would prefer canon x canon scenes only probably, however as long as the chars are canon any couple or scene is welcome.

Most loved kinks on my side would be romance, teasing, breeding and the stuff related to it.

Also open to maybe do multiple couples at once as the RP goes on, maybe a long term idea to keep it running and interesting as well.

Bonus points for a fun idea based on a picture. Also can maybe RP on Discord.
wynarity

Would anyone be interested in a Skyrim/Elder Scrolls erp? I know not MLP related but thought I’d post anyways.

18+  
No scat, vore, watersports, NO underage.
Danganronpaaaa

Hi!

If anybody would like to roleplay anything involving me playing Anthro Ponies across Equestria a harem or anything similar, I’m your gal~

My kinks are large breasts and degradation though I have more that can be talked about!~
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide