Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

wynarity

Anyone interested in doing a medieval fantasy/Dark Souls themed erp?

No vore, scat, underage or ANYTHING like those.

Obviously must be 18.+

Being good at grammar and not just sending 1-2 sentences would be a plus!

PM if interested!
GP424

Never thought i’d See the day! The end of the @spyropony era!its about damn time…

On a side note, here’s my request!

1.(your character) getting surprise sex from either a friend or a stranger (can be happy or unhappy about it at first but once it goes into her sweet pussy she should be happy.)  
2.(your character) goes to the gym with her best friend, working out for a while before she starts taking his dick in various interesting positions and calling it enhanced yoga.  
3.(your character) is a totally naive and innocent girl, sweet, happy, and doesn’t know what sex is, so her best friend abuses this lack of knowledge by fucking her brains in daily, (character) doesn’t ask questions because it feels too good, maybe she gets slightly addicted? But goodness is her belly growing from all that warm cream he pumps into her!  
4.(your character) is a sex addict who has sex so casually that she can hold conversations with anyone, straight faced, while getting plowed, at least until the climax.  
5.(your character) is a powerful or royal individual who takes a male for herself to use for a few things, errands, cuddling, and fucking anytime, anywhere, and anyway.

Other ideas of similar caliber may be discussed if you find yourself even a little interested or have your own take on these ideas, they’re made simple so we can customize/personalize them during when we talk 1 on 1.

Looking for females of course and random fandoms, hit me up if you want to know what characters I’d like you to pick from.  
The biggest fandoms I’m craving right now are MLP, D.C. universe, Overwatch, and a few real people if you’re feeling generous. So yeah, do hit me up if you’re willing to get fucked repeatedly and possibly knocked up!

Discord is Skye Blazer#6978
KennyC
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Hey I’m looking for people to erp with that have a bisexual mare for my stallion to get with so if your interested please pm me or hit me up on discord my name there is kennyc#4528 I look forward to talking and rping with you :)
wynarity

Anyone interested in this scenario:

1. My female oc is a city hooker walking the streets in sunny Californeigh. She has bills to pay and has had clients from the lowest income to elected officials and the super rich. This zebra is that good. Will you partake?

Must be willing to potentially play as more than 1 character.

No vore, scat, underage or ANYTHING like those.  
    (Despite her job, I will not do rape or abuse.)  
    __Obviously must be 18__+

Please have decent grammar and if you can send more than 1 sentence and be also be descriptive that would be a huge plus!

PM me if interested!
HerrKraus
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Survive.
Good Afternoon, everybody.

It is i, HerrKraus, here to say that I am up for whatever you desire for an rp. I am the jack of nearly all trades. There are only a few things I won’t do.

Cannot do the following:  
-Scat  
-Watersports  
-Diapers  
-Necrophilia*  
-Foalcon  
-Taboo to a certain degree.

That’s about it, if you want to hit me with an RP idea, go ahead and PM me and we can talk about it.

*That excludes when I actually have death or gore in rps, if i involve it. It’s not for arousal.
Mismanage Assistant

heya everyone, if you got a deep and interesting plot RP with its sex moments im on board. i dont just RP as pony i can do pretty much anything and anyone. im decent and capable of RPing as more then one character, although i expect of my partner to be on same level of skill but not too demanding example is either responding with 1 line of text or writing down a bibliography to each response. as of concern of kinks i am pretty vanilla with few minor kinks (PM if you want to know) but nothing too extreme, with soft core kinks i am willing to compromise but nothing too extreme/weird. i usually RP either on discord or steam due to how big of a chore is to use Derpibooru chat system. PM me to discuss the ur ideas, propose your kinks, there is nothing wrong with unfitting partner you just have to find right side some are more vanilla some on more extreme spectrum. so dont be shy and if i fit you and you fit me we can kick it off
Sudrian Engineer
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Perfectly Normal Day
Would anyone like to rp with some, if not all, of the following? Pregnancy, Scat, Watersports, Weight Gain, Fart, Vomit, Lactation, Desperation, Accidents, and Build Up?

If interested, please PM me.

I understand if no though, and hope you all have a great day, and find someone to rp with :)
DarkAlicorn

RP Male
Looking for a partner for the role. We’ll agree on everything. It will be good if you like big Dicks and inflation.  
I speak Russian, but I can also speak English.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide