Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

HerrKraus
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Survive.
Hello Friends and Acquaintances.

It is I once more, here with something a bit more specific than what I normally do.

The rp I’m looking to do is a story based rp that could possibly be long term and may also turn into a romance.

The rp begins with your character doing whatever they can to break the mind of mine, which will be no simple task. As the rp goes on, the two will start to get to know eachother, and then from there on, it’s up to you what happens.

There will be light to moderate bondage involved in this, and the other thing I ask is that the other speak decent English.

As you may also guess, this will be heavily erotic.

PM me if you’re interested and we get into the specifics of what will come.

Thanks!  
-HerrKraus
Background Pony #7E86
@Spyropony  
Also, thing is, there’s a reason no one wants to rp with you. Your demands are too strict. You don’t know how to be flexible, and when something doesn’t go your way, You just shut down.
Background Pony #3997
^^^ Every bit this. From what I’ve seen: You’re way too strict and unwilling to compromise or be flexible. That turns people away really quick and can even be the reason you end up blacklisted from RPs.@Spyropony
Sudrian Engineer
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Perfectly Normal Day
Would anyone like to rp with some, if not all, of the following? Pregnancy, Scat, Watersports, Weight Gain, Fart, Vomit, Lactation, Desperation, Accidents, and Build Up?

If interested, please PM me.

I understand if no though, and hope you all have a great day, and find someone to rp with :)
AssassinPoma

The King of Degeneracy
Male here looking for someone as limitless as possible willing to play the Mane Six in an RP involving King Sombra, Slavery, and Breeding.

PM me if interested. Please be literate.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide