Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Background Pony #76E8
hi, im usually a shy person, but after 3 years i kinda wanted to come back to the ERP/RP. tried to find partners on steam dint work out. thats why im here, although i love ERP im a type of person that revolves sex around a good story behind, not story revolving sex. dont be shy i dont bite and hit me if you want to (and no im not a one liner RPer)
Mismanage Assistant

@HerrKraus  
well, basecly I’m pretty vanilla person, but get very creative with sex parts and sexual tension that leads to sex. I’m typically a mare cause so few people like to be sub, but I’m not doing RP just for sex, I’m doing for a good story with its hot moments if u know what i mean. although i don’t have many fetishes i can compromise once or twice if a person is really nice, but my main turn ons is, thigh high socks/stockings, pantyhose, fucking a sleeping mare/stud (as long as its not rape), and creampie. i can RP as anyone, male stud, mare, gay stud (if u ask nicely), anthro, even furry also. all im asking of my partner is not to be a one liner, and don’t be too freaky.  
(I’m background pony 64FF dunno why it dint show my name)
RyanPowderRock20

Princess Celestia
Looking for someone who doesn’t mind playing a humanized/anthro female character, with it either being a lesbian, or straight ship ^^ I can play either a male, or female character so it’s up to you on it being female on female or female on male ^^ I’m into a slightly chubby body type for the female, as well as her pants often sliding down, ^^ Dm me if you’re interested, the pacing is more of that of a kinky romance, than the usual short paced sex stuff uwu  
My discord is Princess Celestia#3810, and i can provide images there, should they be needed for discussing rp uwu Thanks and hope to see you there! P.S: I like my rps with a romantic story, so it’s more than just tease and then sex. this is a rp, with personalities involved too! ^^
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide