Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Sly22red

Would anyone be interested in doing a Anthro Futanari Queen Chrysalis x Male Human. The RP would be set after Canterlot Wedding and have Chrysalis and the human rebuilding her hive. The RP would have mpreg in it and I am thinking of having a storyline for the RP.

If anyone is interested please send me a message.
Tropical Applejack

@Spyropony  
It’s not funny.  
I get that comedy is subjective and everything, but that’s not funny, and the least you could do is apologize. PottedPony is a cool guy, and you disrespected him, even if you didn’t mean to.
shiningarmorboy01
Artist -

I have an idea I would like to do. The idea is Principal Celestia showering at school to get ready for an school inspection but she finds her clothes and stuff stolen and has to avoid the inspectors seeing her. PM me if interested. No OC’s.
Background Pony #C1CC
Looking for someone to RP as Cadence in a King Sombra x Cadence ERP, adultery themed, drop me your discord if you’re interested.
AetherMan
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Enjoys pony snuggles
Looking for someone to do a long term RP with me as Luna in an anthro setting. Pregnancy will be involved. DM me if interested.
Sly22red

@Background Pony #8789

My Discord is BodiRockDog22 #2007

I would also like to advertise a RP I had with Blueblood making a herd with Celestia, Luna, Cadence, and Twilight (He will get them in that order). The RP is kinda a corruption one I think, if anyone is interested my discord is mentioned above.
KennyC
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

I want to just do a normal erp with my unicorn stallion oc just yiu know he gets with a mare and they go to dinner and whatnot and then they just have crazy sex afterworlds and I’d like the mare to be a Pegasus mare because my oc loves Pegasus mares so pm me if you want but you gotta be over 18 and I’d like a girl to RP with I’ve hardly ever rped with a girl before but I’ll RP with anyone as long as there over 18
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide