Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Joh kbro

How about a pig slave rp with sub celestia or rarity, possibly another character, makes are ok, with nosehooks, gags, sex and dirty(if it is wanted) lots of humiliation.
Background Pony #A6F1
@Tropical Applejack  
Not really, literally nobody in this thread puts up with Spyropony or Asperman’s offers, as much as they still try. Yes, this is OMM, I’m not logged in.
Raduga
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

I would like to play innocent older mare, turning into a milf-  
Cadence, Cheerlie, Fluttershy…

Or completly OC  
Anyone up to it?
RyanPowderRock20

Princess Celestia
Looking for rp partners on here or on discord, that don’t mind playing a humanized/anthro female character. male/female or female/female is fine, and my tag on disc is Princess Celestia#3810 If anyone wants to see concept art of what i’m into, lemme know on discord, or on here ^^ Hope to have fun roleplaying and making a nice friend  
:)
Guardian135
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

I’m considering a tickling based RP with ponies. Lots of hoof tickling and the like. I tend to lean on the submissive side and play a male character.

Nothing specific in mind yet in terms of scenarios, but I enjoy paragraph RP with good detail and suitably devious scenarios that involve a good amount of tickling. Give me a poke if you feel up to try and set something up. In general the more devious the better.

Perhaps based on this: https://derpibooru.org/2172769?q=tickling%2C+underhoof
Sly22red

Would anyone be interested in a RP with me ? I have a couple of RP ideas where I will RP as a Male Luna. One version has Male Luna will go to the version if Equestria where Luna is a mare and maybe have them bang. I have another one where Male Luna is teased by Celestia (The teasing is to get a reaction from him (The reaction I mean is to get him hard)). And then I have one which is basically Male Luna gets a harem of mares.

In all of the ideas the characters are Anthro. If anyone is interested then please send me a PM or we can RP on Discord (my Discord is BodiRockDog22#2007).
MissCumdump

Cutest Cumdump Around
H-Heya! I’m super new here and to the MLP fandom as a whole, but I’ve been RPing for a decade!  
I’m looking for some partners to explore lewd with me? I’m looking to play my own character. Mostly gonna be anthro/humanized pony form!  
Putting the general info in a spoiler!

My character is female and 100% sub. LF; males or futas, canon characters and OCs!

Into a variety of kinks, just ask! Darker themes included~  
BIG NO @ these kinks however (please respect): gore, vore/etc., scat/watersports, filth/unclean themes, musk/sweat tickling, feet, anal (for personal reasons), cheating/ntr, …

If interested to plot, please message me! <3
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide