Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Greenscreen123

Suppose I’ll give this a shot

I’m a rubber themed stallion who is always down for a kinky time! I tend to lean more on the Submissive side

I’ll leave my f-list to look over and feel free to message me if you see something that sticks out! I’m open to ideas!

As for where to RP I have both Kik and discord I’ll share via private message if you have some refs to that would be super helpful!

Any gender and cannon species welcomed!

F list-https://www.f-list.net/c/bluescreen

Ref for my OC- https://imgur.com/a/zKOr43w
killtime101

Hey there everyone!

I am looking for someone who doesn’t mind sex for a weight gain, hyper of any sort, and/or inflation with expansion. Other fetishes can be talked about if wanted. Hard nopes are death, scat, watersports, and popping.  
I do like stuff like straining/threat of bursting however without actual bursting, as in redness, stretch marks, and creaking.

I would like for someone to play as luna, queen chrysalis, rarity, fluttershy, celestia, or perhaps twilight.

My discord is killtime101#9733 in case anyone wants to contact me there, thank you!

Edit: Forgot to add this bit. I am basically always open to roleplay.
KennyC
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Hi are there any girls who like to RP/erp with that have a female oc for my oc I’d love to RP/erp with a girl BUT you must be 18 or older ok

PM me if interested thx :)
Moodibear <3
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Writer and Voice actor!
Hello, everypony! Everything you’ll need to know about me so far is on my derpibooru page (as well as a discord link)! If you’d like to do an rp, we can do one here or on my discord. On discord, i have an rp center server with many options for rp (even non pony, if interested). You can also catch me on Redlight Ponyville! ;)

Soon, I will be updating and linking an F-list on my page If i stop being so damn lazy sksksk.
HerrKraus
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Survive.
Hello, it is I, it’s been awhile.
I am here for a few hours so, if anyone wants to expose me to a rp, feel free.
Scat and Watersports are things I can’t do.
Pm me if thee wants to rp.

Still applies for anyone interested, just pm me and we can talk
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide