Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Greenscreen123

Suppose I’ll give this a shot

I’m a rubber themed stallion who is always down for a kinky time! I tend to lean more on the Submissive side

I’ll leave my f-list to look over and feel free to message me if you see something that sticks out! I’m open to ideas!

As for where to RP I have both Kik and discord I’ll share via private message if you have some refs to that would be super helpful!

Any gender and cannon species welcomed!

F list-https://www.f-list.net/c/bluescreen

Ref for my OC- https://imgur.com/a/zKOr43w
killtime101

Hey there everyone!

I am looking for someone who doesn’t mind sex for a weight gain, hyper of any sort, and/or inflation with expansion. Other fetishes can be talked about if wanted. Hard nopes are death, scat, watersports, and popping.  
I do like stuff like straining/threat of bursting however without actual bursting, as in redness, stretch marks, and creaking.

I would like for someone to play as luna, queen chrysalis, rarity, fluttershy, celestia, or perhaps twilight.

My discord is killtime101#9733 in case anyone wants to contact me there, thank you!

Edit: Forgot to add this bit. I am basically always open to roleplay.
KennyC
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Hi are there any girls who like to RP/erp with that have a female oc for my oc I’d love to RP/erp with a girl BUT you must be 18 or older ok

PM me if interested thx :)
Moodibear <3
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Writer and Voice actor!
Hello, everypony! Everything you’ll need to know about me so far is on my derpibooru page (as well as a discord link)! If you’d like to do an rp, we can do one here or on my discord. On discord, i have an rp center server with many options for rp (even non pony, if interested). You can also catch me on Redlight Ponyville! ;)

Soon, I will be updating and linking an F-list on my page If i stop being so damn lazy sksksk.
HerrKraus
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Survive.
Hello, it is I, it’s been awhile.
I am here for a few hours so, if anyone wants to expose me to a rp, feel free.
Scat and Watersports are things I can’t do.
Pm me if thee wants to rp.

Still applies for anyone interested, just pm me and we can talk
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide