Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

AssassinPoma

The King of Degeneracy
Looking for a new ERP partner. Preferably one willing to play a mare (Either OC or Canon) that will involve dark themes and kinks. Predominantly slavery, rape, and breeding.

I prefer to RP on Discord or Kik. My Discord is MNLTSonata#1991 and my Kik is JohnThe Spear.
Latecomer

Hmm… haven’t sone rp in a while, but maybe it’s time.

Anyone interested in any of the following on Discord:  
-punishments, ranging from the stocks to executions.  
-slavery, including the above, but also things like characters being sold.  
-unrelated to the above, cute non-sexual stuff with babies/toddlers.
Harambe-Orangutan

#CarriedDiamond
Up for any rp with little limits on fetishes. I love sending pics to visualise rp too. Whatever you’re into I probably dont mind.  
Sorry if any of you feel bad for me not going any further but I just have too much going on at the moment. Nothing personal against any of you, y’all have great ideas and interests but I just don’t have much time. Sorry.
AssassinPoma

The King of Degeneracy
Looking for a new ERP partner, I play only as males and am straight, so let that be known. I am looking for a Sunset Shimmer in a potentially long-term plot that will involve dark themes and kinks, predominantly blackmail, slavery, rape, and breeding/pregnancy.

I prefer to RP on Discord or Kik. My Discord is MNLTSonata#1991 and my Kik is JohnTheSpear.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide