Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

AssassinPoma

The King of Degeneracy
Posting here just to see if I get any bites.

Looking to do a romantic RP between Octavia and an OC stallion that will contain sex, just won’t be centered around it. I do want this to be something long term so if that helps weed out the ghosters then great. Some of the major themes I have in mind are things like pregnancy and cuddling.

I prefer to be contacted on Discord @ Moonlight Sonata#1991
HerrKraus
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Survive.
Well, i am quite bored, again. If anyone wants to rp, i can do just about anything. Keep in mind thats not anything, its just short of it, i cant do scat, watersports, and a few other things depending on situation. If youd like to rp, feel free to let me know. Im available here only. My discord broke.

Yeah, im bored, and rps are slowing down, expose me to whatever. I dont care, it could be weight gain, an ass fetish, whatever. Just dont make it Scat or Watersports. Do. Your. Worst. In fact, i dare you to do your worst. DO IT I SAY!!

Pm me if, and then wreck me in whatever way you can imagine.
HerrKraus
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Survive.
Well, i am quite bored, again. If anyone wants to rp, i can do just about anything. Keep in mind thats not anything, its just short of it, i cant do scat, watersports, and a few other things depending on situation. If youd like to rp, feel free to let me know. Im available here only. My discord broke.
Yeah, im bored, and rps are slowing down, expose me to whatever. I dont care, it could be weight gain, an ass fetish, whatever. Just dont make it Scat or Watersports. Do. Your. Worst. In fact, i dare you to do your worst. DO IT I SAY!!
Pm me if, and then wreck me in whatever way you can imagine.

Calling out for this, again, im bored severely, and i could use someone who has some time on their hands. Because ive got plenty of it for the weekend.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
i was wondering if any wanted to do a vanilla pregnant sex (with some impregnation thrown if they want) rp with the dazzles and my rp charater.

pm me if you want to work out any other details.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide