Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

monar/mj

Kinky pony
Looking for a Dom to rp my favorite kinks which are bondage, cross dressing, latex or pantyhose encasement, and naughty name calling like slut, bitch, cunt, sissy, slave, and I like pet play and forced to drink my own cum or my doms cum if interested plz send me a friend request on discord my discord is prince mj#6172
GP424

The gist is simple, humans have invaded Equestria, their fire power is immense, they don’t stand a chance, but the humans are here to negotiate, this could be their chance to win them over! But the humans…have the upper hand…what to do…except offer their bodies, loyalty, and more…

I’m looking for someone to play out a scene where the princesses and maybe other ponies get fucked in return for peace with the deadly humans! More details can be given if interested.

Hole diplomacy is the best diplomacy! new motto of Equestria
Guardian135
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

I’m considering a tickling based RP with ponies. Lots of hoof tickling and the like. I tend to lean on the submissive side.

Nothing specific in mind yet but I enjoy paragraph RP with good detail. Give me a poke if you feel up to try and set something up. In general the more devious the better.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide