Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

⚪⚫Monochromika⚫⚪
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Monochrome Girl
To All Gentlemen-

In a Nation of Males no Woman has rights, Man are praised and taught to act strong and determinate, growing fat in strength, character and charisma. But Woman are born and raised to be silent, submissive and uncreative. Rapes, Abuses and Violence are acceptable and seen as a behavioral teaching for Females. They are repressed from dignity and opinion, their mobility being taken from them and having their limbs cut to amputation, now relying into their Masters for basic needs. Modified to please and relief multiple males and to be fed on Cum, Water and Liquid Protein, these Slaves of Patriarchy are used to decorations, displays, and signs of great power amongst males also used in great important events. Public harassments are considered great compliments towards Woman and little girls, brothers are trained and encouraged to please themselves with teachers, mothers and sisters at the first sign of advanced sexual maturity or sexual distress. And no doubts are taken when punishment comes as a reduction of bad behaviour and freedom thoughts coming from Woman.

Contact me for a Private explanation session about ourselves through PM.

-The X-Nation’s Speaker, Seth Jordan.
AetherMan
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Enjoys pony snuggles
Looking for another RP in either Discord or PMs.

-Straight male on female  
-Kinks: Sex in shower and pool, cock and ball worship, very mild femdom but not too much, some pillow talk  
-Semi long-term to adjust for having multiple RP partners if you do  
-Must be 20+ years  
-Can be dominant with a bit of submissiveness

The Scenario:

Mr. Scribe, a history teacher at CHS, has been taking showers at the school due to the plumbing at his house being on the fritz and repaired. He’d been careful about getting it done quickly enough to not get caught until one day… Vice-Principal Luna happens upon him.

Shoot me a PM or HMU on Discord if interested: BrotherCaptainTalos  
BestGirl

Roleplayer
Heya! Looking for anyone who would wanna do some ERP, I’m down for MxM, FxM, FxF, etc. I’m down with most vanilla links and I’m open to discuss, so send me a PM and we can discuss more into it!
Crystal/SCH01
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Artist -

Bondage Queen
If anyone dommy wants to do a bondage crossover with your sub being a Sylveon, please let me know.  
Discord: Crystal #7657  
Or PM
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide