Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Sudrian Engineer
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Perfectly Normal Day
Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone would be intrested in doing an Extreme-Filth based, sexual rp, also involving Pregnancy, Weight Gain and Lactation. Specifically I am looking for an rp where a female can start extremely pregnant and then grow to hyper sizes with weight gain, with other, filthy, things sprinkled in. If you are interested, please pm me and we can try to work something out.
Sudrian Engineer
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Perfectly Normal Day
Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone would be intrested in doing an Extreme-Filth based, sexual rp, also involving Pregnancy, Weight Gain and Lactation. Specifically I am looking for an rp where a female can start extremely pregnant and then grow to hyper sizes with weight gain, with other, filthy, things sprinkled in. If you are interested, please pm me and we can try to work something out.

Let it be know that, in this ad, The filthy things I am refering to are mainly scat and watersports
Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Reasonable trolling
I’m looking for people who are into these type of fetishes:
Parasite/Slug infection/Swelling/insertion
Slime infection/swelling
Forced to be slave by slime/goo
If anyone would like to know how I would want it to go, take a quick look at these links and you’ll get a decent, general idea of what I would like to happen
Link
Link 2
Link 3
If you’re a fan of this stuff or know alot about this stuff, plz don’t be afraid to PM me and I’ll gladly be the submissive or mistess%%
Let it be anthro female x female ofc%% ;3

The other person I’m doing this with won’t be back till April somethin’ ;-; I’m desperately need of someone plz ;_;
monar/mj

Kinky pony
Looking for a Dom to rp my favorite kinks which are bondage, cross dressing, latex or pantyhose encasement, and naughty name calling like slut, bitch, cunt, sissy, slave, and I like pet play and forced to drink my own cum or my doms cum if interested plz send me a friend request on discord my discord is Prince mj#6172
BestGirl

Roleplayer
Heya! I’m looking for people who’d wanna do a light bondage RP or anything of the sorts, shoot me a PM and we can discuss further!
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
Seeking user willing to play occasional quick one-shots, must enjoy playing the submissive female, most of my RPs are vanilla so there isn’t any drama or violence (as I’m not into long-term RPing). I enjoy breast growth, ass growth, bimbofication, blueberry inflation, hypnosis, raceplay, reality alteration (by me), incest, lactation, romance, lip expansion, muscle growth, pregnancy, and giantess (gentle). I only do PMs. Partner MUST be willing to write 2-3 sentences per post.
comomo
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Seeking someone willing to dominate a rubber pony. No mercy, no comdoms. Yes to rapes, abuse, humilitation and anything you want to do with your slave.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
Peter Parker, age 26, going by his superhero label “Spider-Man”, is finally given a week off from the Avengers’ usual schedule of defending New York City. What does he do with his newly-deserved vacation? Why, head on over to Louisiana to visit Carol Danvers, aka Captain Marvel, whom only the Avengers knew the two had been seeing each other for the past three years, to the point the two are now a couple.

What happens next? Well…DM me to find out! (may involve light breast inflation)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide