Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

darthsylar12
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Looking Roleplaying Partner for long term sto  
Looking for someone interested in doing a long term rp where they play as Mr. Cake, family man and baker, with a loving wife and twins. Things seem good for him, but he finds his thoughts straying toward the curvy pink mare living with him. Will find himself tempted by his employee and friend while his wife grows distant and doesn’t fullfill his needs. Will he be able to satisfy his growing perverse desires with cold showers or will he attempt to seduce the party pony.  
Characters will be Anthro with hooves not feet, I’ll be playing Pinkie Pie and Mrs. Cake while you play Carrot Cake. Looking for someone who wouldn’t mind roleplaying scenes where Carrot masturbates to fantasies of Pinkie and is teased by the unaware pretty pink party pony. Looking for good descriptive scenes and for him to struggle with the unintentional tease of the younger pony living with him and him either holding out again his desires or (most likely and most fun) breaking his vows to get it on with the Ponka.  
Willing to talk and discuss with you and accepting of new ideas, that way we can make this RP fun and engaging for both of us.

I’m not really interested in using the pm’s here but can if those work best. We can discuss other alternatives in the Pm’s. Most importantly of all. I Just want us to have fun with classic story of infidelity using anthro ponies. Looking forward to playing this with you.

Here are Some Limits, if these interest you that’s fine to each their own but I don’t, so don’t contact me or suggest that in there: No scat, no watersports, no weight gain, no vomit, foalcon, footplay no weird ass fetishes that will turn me off.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide