Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

GP424

Looking for some decent roleplaying partners with a moderate to high amount of skill (note:skill doesn’t equal post length) to do quite a few rp’s with, mainly rp’s involving a stallion taking over Equestria via the mind break of mares through hardcore breeding, the premises are as such.

One:ponies have no clue what sex is. Hilarity ensues when stallion gets ported into world without sex with knowledge of sex via discord’s mischief.

Two:ponies are all mares and fillles, via discord/Eris magic once again, a lone stallion with the fat cock they all desire rules because he’s the only outlet for mares to get fucked really hard.

Three:a batpony, preying in the night, imagine a horror movie where the murder builds up a huuuuuge body count and stashes it in the cave. Except instead of murdering them, he surprise rapes them, and as ponies go missing they start sending out search parties, that also go missing…until finally there’s not enough pones to fight off the batpony who snatches up even the most powerful of ponies via trinkets he collects off his victims who are in his sex dungeon in the everfree forest, utilizing the old castle and a harem of batponies he keeps to tend to his massive abundance of slaves.

These roleplays are far fetched as all hell, but that’s the fun in roleplay sometimes! At least I think, those are my three ideas, I’m looking for someone to play the role of these various mares who aren’t going to be treated much better than cock socks! Maybe friendly chatting here and there but mainly intense dick pistoning in and out of their pony holes~ PM me if you’re interested in any of the three!
Jinx
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - the masters mansion

Loves a German
@GP424  
I would like to give you a heads up about this: dont make any of those into threads here. We had enough of them already.  
#2: cool story bro.
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Jinx  
We’ve actually only had one even close to the third idea wherein i gave OP new fetishes, and GP here isn’t that bad of an RPer, he could actually pull it off with a little help.

@GP424  
She is right, though, the first two are a bit too niche for a full-fledged thread.

If you’re wondering why i’m here and not on discord, my family a shit and called me in to keep the store running. I’ll post later.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide