Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Sonar_Amethyst

Looking to ERP as a submissive mare, not exactly vanilla but can be too, I’m just real bored and my ideas don’t attract. so just message me what you are thinking of doing with me I guess.
Sly22red

Hello everyone I have some RP ideas I would like to post and see if anyone is interested in them. If you are we can RP in PM or Discord.
1: A Human in FutaEquestria - This RP is a long term RP, the human arrives in Equestria as a boy after Twilight became Princess Celestia’s student (essentially she accidentally summoned him to Equestria with a teleportation spell). The eventually gets adopted by Celestia but is kept a secret since she is worried how the ponies will react (the servants and guards know about him) the King of the Griffons visits Equestria to deliver food for him as the ponies are squeamish over the fact that Humans eat meat.
The RP starts when he is a teen and the day Twilight goes to Ponyville. I should also mention that this RP is based on the fanfiction Monster of Canterlot. I will control the Human and some side characters.
2: An RP where a human couple are in Equestria and end up getting jobs at in the crystal empire at the palace. The RP has a swinging theme with Cadence and Shining and the human couple, however it will take a turn and both Shining and Cadence go for the female human as the male human can’t compare to a stallion, this RP is meant to turn into NTR. I would control the Human characters.
3: Futa pony on Male Human, this is just a general idea and I am open to any ideas for it.
4: Stallion on Male Human, same as the 3rd idea.
Coltshan000

Looking for peeps to roleplay in a fantasy medieval equestria, Like a mix of the factions and politics of game of thrones mixed with the adventuring and exploration of stuff like dungeons and dragons or dark souls.
Sonar_Amethyst

Looking to RP a long term transformation rp with other kinks to be discussed, looking for a Dom erper specifically, one that likes going into detail even if the partner is lacking it themselves.
TheCrimsonSamurai

High Fantasy Roleplayer
I too seek a partner that likes going into detail even if the partner is lacking it themselves. I used to be good at it, but I’m way out of practice. Nowadays I can only write fight scenes and sex scenes as long paragraphs. So I’m wanting to work on polishing my skills in other areas so to speak. I need for making long posts to come as second nature to me. Instead of only making them every other post like I’ve been doing these days.
EdgarNoir
Artist -

Some Gay Birb
Hello, I’m essentially looking for someone to roleplay as Gallus, or any other male character of your choosing, in perhaps a small harem type of roleplay based around this image here
Doesn’t have to be all of them at once, it could simply be one at a time, but I would really be looking forward to roleplaying as Gilda, Gabby, or Silverstream in an erp~
Yuvia#0730 is my Discord, do message me if it doesn’t work
I’m able to be detailed with replies, and can extend to about 2 paragraphs in length, or more.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide