Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

TheCrimsonSamurai

High Fantasy Roleplayer
@Sun Shine
On page 195 you mentioned what you were seeking in a partner. Saying that you want a partner with decent grammar, but not even bothering to capitalize at the right time yourself is hypocritical. If you want people to respect you, you have to dress for success. A good place to start is to read everything that you write before you submit it. Just don’t hit enter before you’ve checked it. That’s a good first step. Things like Grammarly exist and spellcheck is built in on most apps and browsers these days. Using incorrect grammar and punctuation (Particularly, just incorrect spelling and especially leaving out things like capitalization, periods and questions marks) is like taking a shit on the floor, looking at it, and then just walking away from it. It’s just so silly how avoidable it is. Punctuation is EXTREMELY important, because a lot of people really don’t respect or want to RP with people who don’t use punctuation.
I don’t mean to come off as rude or disrespectful here, just giving advice.
Sudrian Engineer
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Perfectly Normal Day
@meetbawl
Out of respect because I was REALLY in the mood for that kink, and didn’t want to risk making you uncomfortable.
Also, I apologized, you accepted it, and it seemed like we were gonna rp. I ask if we can plan things on this site in pms, but you said you don’t like systems like Derpibooru has for pms. I said that discord was fine, and you never replied after.
All of that aside, let me again say I an sorry for “giving you the boot.” I did not mean for my actions to come off that way, but I can understand what it must have seemed like. I hope you manage to find someone better suited to the types of rps you like.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide