Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Background Pony #2428
I’m overwhelmed and frankly uninterested in a couple roleplays I have going but too afraid to tell my partners… :/
Mismanage Assistant

@FOXTrot3
i do admit i make those mistakes but its unintentional and they are minor too so you have to be really nitpicky to make a fuss about it. but at the same time i keep my standards within reasonable bracket and maybe thats why i got two partners and you have yet to find one.
Darrelmeadows

Looking for people wanting to play slutted-up versions of equestria girls characters. Have a group who hang out in a chat with semi-regular chances to do casual erp and share lewd pictures. DM for details
Darrelmeadows

It’s a server for people who like to play slutty versions of the equestria girls. If you go there it will mostly be people posting erotic eqg fanart. But sometimes there’s ERP.
We’re hoping to expand the number of people playing the slutty characters.
Artwolf1
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Night Guard wolf
For everyone who is doing rp with me. I won’t be able to reply anymore. Too much work, and no free time, sorry.
Sonar_Amethyst

Hello again!
Looking for erp partners that are available a bit often for an erp with my submissive mares where your oc or a cannon character will do the following. Transformation, corruption, hypnosis, expansion, and merging or other things we can Discuss.
I am most comfortable with mare on mare but others can be discussed.
Now for a bit about myself, my literacy is average i’d say, my response lengths are below average however, 1-2 sentences sometimes less as I’m still trying to improve and get more creative, I do like descriptive Transformation and stuff. But if you want to know more as I can’t think straight right now lol just message me. I’m available more often than I should be since I am struggling in life.
Also if you have nothing nice to say please don’t reply or message me as it’s a waste of both our times.
Zorito168

Hey all! First off, I want to apologize to anyone who I’ve played with and simply vanished on. I’ve been having a real struggle with some health things, and its had a damper on my ability and drive to really rp all that much.
That said, I seem to have a half-decent handle on things now, so if you’re up for a bit of a shaky schedule to start things off, I’d love to find some partners for something! Preferably longer-term and involving harem-building! I’m open to plenty of kinks, and I’m happy to discuss ideas for the scene any time!
I will say, just for clarity, I almost exclusively play either male or futa, and usually in a dominant role!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide