Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

TheCrimsonSamurai

High Fantasy Roleplayer
I too would like to get back into practice with this. I find my skills lacking when it comes to setting aesthetics for creating a well-written backdrop for specific scenes as well as describing what’s going on in my character’s mind at the time. I’d love to work with someone skilled in order to more properly polish up my writing skills in these areas. So if this is something that you also happen to find very important, then by all means please do send me a PM so that we may exchange Discords. I’ll have to wait till after Friday to get started though as I am currently trying to regulate my medical help for my mood and my depression.
Background Pony #DE08
@Eurvos Morgenbrise
There will never be a point in a roleplay where the only response someone can manage is two words. Anyone that claims otherwise is just lazy as hell.
Background Pony #BB8B
@Background Pony #DE08
What always bothered me was that I would meet people all the time who speak English as like their second or even third language. And yet they are always extremely fluent, and even in roleplays they’re almost flawless.
But why do these people always seem to be more fluent in English and writing and have a better grasp of it than these other people who speak it natively? Especially when these people are like in their late twenties or thirties but then write like they’re twelve or younger, like they don’t know how to be literate for whatever reason.
Whisper
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Background Pony #BB8B
That’s merely a byproduct of being too comfortable with the language.
Those who learn English as their second language often have a better grasp, because in order to practice, they had to learn about rules and forms of English most native speakers don’t even know exist. That and constant practice.
Those who are natives of the languages generally tend to presume they know the language perfectly well enough and tend to be a little more lax with their slang and usage. Most who grow up with a language just pick things up by general understanding and don’t really feel like they have a need to look into something they already know.
Mismanage Assistant

after a long time i decided to give RP another try. i am looking for someone who enjoys both long term and short term RP as well as someone with decent grammar. although i am not expecting a poem in response i dont typically tolerate short answer unless situation or environment calls for it. i will say in advance i ONLY role play on discord and its not negotiable.
one key aspect i am looking in my partner is COMMUNICATION. i want not only to roleplay with my partner but also coordinate what we going to do, that way we can improve on each other and make the experience more enjoyable for both parties. another key aspect i look in my partner is CONSISTANCY, we have atleast make progress 2 days a week or else i will lose interests. the amount of time when we just started Roleplaying to which the person just leaves without giving a heads up, warn me in advance becouse i anticipate response everyday so do not leave me hanging. in terms of kinks i am mostly vanilla meaning i am into hardcore kinks like BDSM or weight gain, if you would like to know in specific detail DM me.
but i am flexible in terms of sexual orientation (AKA straight, gay, Bi) roles (guy, girl) as well as personalities i had extensive experience playing as mane six so making characters sound convincing is my thing. i do have ideas for long term and short term RPs.HOWEVER if you are trying to go for a long term roleplay make sure you actually have experience playing.
it might seem like alot of expectations but i just want to be upfront about what is my IDEAL partner, of course you do not have to fit every single criteria but this is the same rules i abide by, im consistent, im descriptive, and i will coordinate with you and will not try to push my own ideas over yours, that is unless you want me to.
MoonyDusk
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Cocoa Bat
Heyo, I’m Moony just another mare nerd looking for some ERP. I’m generally open for anything as long as it’s feral ocs, so feel free to dm me whenever, the door is always open.
My discord is MoonyDusk#1368
Destroyer

Limitless Roleplayer
Heya. In a mood. Want rp. This time, I’m looking for someone to play Rarity in a romantic RP with Fluttershy.
Or, a self-insert rp with Pinkie (my partner playing as Pinkie Pie).
Or something with Button Mash and his mom.
Or even something with Starlight Glimmer.
As for plot, we can figure that out as we establish things. I’d prefer if it took place as Anthros or EQG, but I can work with feral. As usual, I’m up for anything kink-wise. Not really bothered by anything. DMs will work or Discord.
Discord: NyanNyan07#4507
HerrKraus
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Survive.
Hoooooo, gott mann.
It feels like its been forever since ive last posted here.
Anyways im looking for someone to entertain something somewhat specific (shocking, i know.)
Looking for someone to engage in a longterm apoacalyptic story-based-ish rp. It will likely be a romance.
If you happen to be interested, hit me up on my discord, Crimson the Proto#2488, and we’ll discuss further details.
Look forward to hearing from ya!
Sonar_Amethyst

I am a submissive only.
Looking for somebody that can play a Dom rainbow dash or pinkamena that is coy, flirtatious, devious, and controlling that has dark magic and can brain wash and hypnotize my oc and transform them and tease them.
I will play either my Batpony or my unicorn.
Not looking for aggressive Dom’s.
Contact me here or my discord at
Commander Sonar#2502
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide