Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Coltshan000

Looking for peeps to roleplay an dnd styled fantasy equestria. Comment or dm me if interested.
Includes
Group Roleplay
Based out of Discord
Adventure
Romance~
Loot
Rpg esque elements for roleplay fun
Marabas

Looking for an RP partner for this idea = Twilight sparkle (anthro version) is given the chance to welcome some young virile zebracanian males into her home at the request of her mentor Celestia, not knowing that the letter was forged by zebra magic, and as she lets them into her home and lets them sleep and eat and work, they slowly use their magic, potions and general sexual energy to sluttify the easily corruptible Twilight sparkle and turn her into their Bimbo fucktoy, and then preceede to corrupt the rest of Ponyville slowly but surely.
I will be playing the zebra’s, but I need a partner to play Twilight.
HerrKraus
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Survive.
Incredibly bored mensch looking for someone to screw around with on discord, tag is ScreamingFoox#1868
Just contact me, im up for almost anything as long as it isnt a toilet fetish.
Marabas

@office mare
Eh… I have been able to find partners without changing my line on being dominant. Of course it makes it easier if you can switch between being dominant or submissive, and I think its fine people who like that. But I just dont find it enjoyable not being in control. I would rather have a harder time finding a rp partner then compromise in a way that lessens my enjoyment immensely of what is in the end .. something I dont need to do, but enjoy to do.
Marabas

@office mare
I mean thats just a problem with not getting anything form an rp partner. That can happen no matter if the person is in control or submissive. I usually try and match the efforts and skill of my partner. But of course it gets depressive to always be the one to put in effort and not getting anything in return.
Perelka
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Artist -

growing flowers
Yeah I too had this problem of me doing something to a sub and just getting “Mmmm” for the fifth message in a row. >< are there really ppl who finish with them? I also met a lot more subs than doms so idk. how it really is.
Hmm according to totally representing f-list search engine there are more doms than subs, but there are more “only sub” than “only dom”
Mismanage Assistant

@Perelka
every message supposed to be something different, one of the main rules of RP is to never EVER repeat yourself, you can repeat it differently but word in different way. and if they reply with only “mMmMmMm” thats just lazy thats not even you are bad at RP you are just lazy
Sudrian Engineer
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Celestial Sodor!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL
Would anyone like to rp with some, if not all, of the following? Pregnancy, Scat, Watersports, Weight Gain, Fart, Lactation, Desperation, Accidents, and Build Up?
I am, at this time, looking for a nice romance themed rp with some of those things in it. No huge adventure or anything, just an SOL kink thing with characters in a loving relationship.
F/M or F/F please.
If interested, please PM me.
I understand if no though, and hope you all have a great day, and find someone to rp with. Furthermore, keep staying safe! :)
Perelka
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Artist -

growing flowers
Lately I’ve been thinking about group ERP, I’ve nearly seen none of these, and I’ve never tried one myself.
Are there any team, that would show me the ropes. Or maybe I should organize one myself from ppl in DM?
When it comes to scenarios that could utilize multiple people I was thinking about DnD campaign with added sexual action, or maybe an orgy with lots of concurrent events. I definitely would be open to try anything that involves multiple people playing.
Mismanage Assistant

@Perelka
i already see whole sorts of issues with this, first off different expectations, different level of skill (some are more experiences then others) and if its going to be DND style RP who is going to propel RP forward, there is has to be defined leader in the group. plus each time when comes to actual sex is it really viable to have orgy each time so that everyone feels included? yeah something to think about
Spike Number 1 Assistant

Just to let you all know, I was Rp’ing with Destroyer before I ran into issues, and I can recommend their RP skills highly if you’re looking for a good RP partner who’s versatile and descriptive.
Coltshan000

Howdy everyone and merry holidays, I’m looking for people to rp with, MLP and other fandoms and ideas too. Am willing to try different kinks and explore different ideas and scenarios, only limit is Scat for most part.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide