Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Background Pony #DE08
@Perelka
Right? I really don’t understand why there are people on this thread who like to kink-shame. It defeats the whole purpose of this thread.
RyanPowderRock20

Princess Celestia
Looking for someone who is literate or at least semi literate who can play just about anything. I’m looking for someone who can play a chubby, human mlp canon/oc female/femboy character set in an equestria girls universe or mlp canon, whose character will experience their pants falling down partially (image references for body type and such can be sent in my dms) the ship while preferably lesbian, can also be bi or straight as well as a romantically dynamic relationship erp. Hope to see you soon! My discord is Celma#8992
Destroyer

Limitless Roleplayer
Another idea coming through! I’m looking for anyone willing to play a Futa Pinkie Pie while I play Marble (not Futa) in a Piecest rp! Any kink you have can be involved in this since I am extremely flexible. Plus, the other Pie sisters can be involved too if you want to! Maybe even the parents. Just dm me with what you wanna do if you’re interested.

Alternatively, I have a Discord if you prefer rping there! It’s NyanNyan07#4507
This is still open for anyone!
xLeadMarex
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Extremely indecisive!
Looking to host a private role play involving either official/canon characters or original characters. However, while I don’t mind playing as any mare from the official content, I’d rather be playing as Princess Twilight Sparkle, Sweetie Belle(Adult), or any other unicorn mare found. I prefer for said role play to be focused on generation four or be friendly to headcanons and redesigns that might help me reconsider my opinion on generation five as well.
I’m quite friendly and super lenient on the extremes of various fetishes but, vanillas or overly realistic tends to get quite boring for my interests so the crazier the better! Additionally, it’s required for the role play to involve any of the following fetishes, typically within the “extreme” or “hyper” range:
-Cum Inflation
-Lactation
-Pregnancy
-Excessive Cum
-Gential Size
-Reproductive Activity
Gore, watersports, and scat are strictly prohibited! While any level of skill is allowed, I am searching for a memorable scenario that I would enjoy drawing so try to impress me, maybe?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide