Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

windsweeper
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
Artist -

lesbian 💖
M/F and M/M with, not really interested in F/F

While I’m into F/F I’m very grateful that you cared to specify it!  
So many folks simply don’t say anything about it and are utterly surprised if I’m asking for something lesbian, being mare on mare, female on female.  
Like it says Lesbian right next to my name… but I digress…
Destroyer

Limitless Roleplayer
@windsweeper  
It’s mainly you with a pony of your choice in an underwater setting and it can be explicit if you want to. I’m open to nearly all kinks and situations and will tell you what I’m not okay with. You can go to the forum that says Underwater Roleplay if you want more info.
Destroyer

Limitless Roleplayer
@windsweeper  
Yeah, now I realize that I wasn’t clear enough with what it entails, so I might go back and make it more clear. But if you don’t want to do it, then that’s cool. I understand that it may not be for everyone.
lunafan69

Looking for a human on pony ERP.  
Mostly looking for hairplay ie hair/manejob and tailjob. I’m ok with fillies, colts, foals, and everything else. Feel free to send me a message if anyone is interested.
Sudrian Engineer
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Celestial Sodor!
It has been 8 months since I posted here, damn college, but ok.

Would anyone like to rp with some, if not all, of the following? Pregnancy, Scat, Watersports, Weight Gain, Fart, Vomit, Lactation, Desperation, Accidents, and Build Up?

I am, at this time, looking for a nice romance themed rp with some of thoes things in it. No huge adventure or anything, just an SOL kink thing with charcters in a loving relationship.

F/M or F/F please.

If interested, please PM me.

I understand if no though, and hope you all have a great day, and find someone to rp with. Furthermore, keep staying safe! :)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide