Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Dark Dash

Dominant top here. If anyone here would be interested in setting up a role-play, feel free to send me a message. Open to all genders and species.

When it comes to scenes, I’m open to almost anything, and can go as vanilla or kinky as you’d like. At the moment I’m mostly interested in any scenes involving a focus on kinks like musk, sweat, and master/pet play. I’d also love to do a few scenes with anyone who’d be interested in a bit of ageplay (if you’re looking for a ‘Daddy’ to role-play with, feel free to send a message my way). I’m also mostly looking for people who are willing to play canon characters, but I’m definitely open to role-playing with OCs as well.

In any case, hope to hear back from any one of you sometime soon.
HerrKraus
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Survive.
@Spyropony  
And that’s your reasoning- no, excuse for not changing your behavior? Have you ever thought of you maybe tried something else, people would want to at least give you a try?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide