Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

AssassinPoma

The King of Degeneracy
Male here looking for someone as limitless as possible willing to play the Mane Six in an RP involving Zebra Supremacy and Breeding.

PM me if interested.
Sly22red

Would anyone be interested in a Futaquestria RP where a Futanari Queen Chrysalis uses a human male teen to rebuild her hive after her failed invasion of Canterlot. I have a story idea where she starts off dominant and maybe a bit mean since she is entirely focused on getting revenge for her changelings and rebuilding her hive but after a while she finally opens up to the him and their relationship becomes more passionate.

Eventually the Mane Six will discover her new hive and she and the human will try to make peace with them.

This RP would include m!preg via changeling eggs and Futa in Male. If anyone is interested then please message me.
That1GuyGAMER18

Hey look. It's me.
I’m shutdown from the coronavirus, I’m a little bored and haven’t had a good ERP in a long time. I can do anything except scat, gore, and inflation. Other than that I’m all in.

I prefer to have the RP in Discord, sorry for the inconvenience.

I love a good story by the way, a good balance between sex and plot, and no one-liners unless absolutely unavoidable.

My Discord is That1GuyGAMER18#1349

Thanks, and I’ll be waiting! ^^
MichaelBrony147
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Role Play Enthusiast.
@That1GuyGAMER18  
I might be interested! :)

My discord. MichaelBrony147 #5733

Sorry for being absent by the way with our last RP.. Personal life drama hit me hard and I completely forgot in the chaos. >.<
KennyC
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Hi I’m looking for someone to erp with and it can be ether a pony RP or anthro or eqg ether way I don’t care I have a unicorn stallion oc that just like making friends with mares and going out with them as friends and them they go have sex together and FYI he has a slime fetish and a pie in the face fetish as well and he likes to rub on a mares shoulders so if anyone wants to RP with me just pm me but if you want to RP with me you must be 18+ ok
AppleDash
Feather Freight - For Patreon supporters
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Purple Pega
Hey there, I’m going to try this thread out against my better judgement, mostly because I’m bored :P If you’ve seen the recent-ish art of my OC, you probably know what I’m interested in (oc:feather freight).

A lot of my usual RP partners seem to have dropped off the face of the earth for some reason (sad :c), so I’m looking for someone new who can do high quality ERP. I’m not too much into the story side of things, but I’d appreciate if your writing was well thought out and well put together… I’m not looking for Shakespeare here, but if you can write ERP about as well as I’m writing this post (not a high standard, I know), then you probably fit the bill!

As for what I’m actually looking for in content… Well, have a look through my tag here on derpibooru if you’d like to get an idea… But to be more specific, I’m hoping for something ongoing preferably, gay, between your preferably-male preferably-pony OC and mine, centered on teasing, orgasm denial, and most importantly chastity, preferably (but not 100% required) with my poner as the sub. Cross dressing and light bondage are also good! Aside from those few things, I’m hoping to keep it relatively vanilla, but feel free to suggest anything you’d like and we can work something out.

PM me if you’re interested, please! Preferred medium for actual RP is Discord or IRC. I’m not holding my breath with regards to hoping to get a response here, but it couldn’t hurt to ask, right?
Coltshan000

Thinking about running a rp thread, which of the following ideas would you prefer the most?

Post Apocalyptic Survival Rp(Be it nuclear, zombies, resource war, etc)

Fantasy(Group/solo player adventure, quest to get mcguffin or accomplish a certain task, sandbox, etc)

Futuristic(Dystopia, Terminator sequel world, something akin to star trek/starwars/space if general)

Power Ponies(Superhero/villain world rp)

Slice of Life(Characters going about their lives and hijinks in a city like Manehattan or some other place.)

CYOA(Choose Your Own Adventure, you choose a story and decide what the protagonist does or chooses.)
Background Pony #11AD
Well, new site, new horizons! Hello there! Looking for the chance to get some good quality Roleplays! Perhaps ones of the steamy variety! Always got an interesting in mind control and hypnosis oriented roleplays, though I am certainly open to what other ideas that people might have in mind! Hopefully, I can find some pretty cool experiences along the way!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide