Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Striker Blue

A weekend at a cabin escape extended by a harsh unexpected snow storm that leaves two friends/strangers/your preferred relation stuck in the remote picturesque location for a week with nothing to do but well.. each other!%% Pretty much just pure smut with a bit of some story between rolls in the sheets. Pm If you’re intrested!%%
Sly22red

Would anyone dominant like to do one of these RPs ?

1: Futa Princess Celestia and Futa Princess Luna on a Male Human (I will be the Human).  
2: Princess Cadence punishes a Male Human with her ass (I will be the male human and this is an add worship RP).  
3: Futa Nightmare Moon appears on Earth as a Ghost and sticks around a Teen Male Human Nerd and becomes like a guide for him.  
4: Futa Queen Chrysalis x Male Human (leads her putting eggs in him so kinda like mpreg).  
5: A Nasty RP with either Celestia or Luna or both dominating a Male Human as punishment (basically farting and toilet stuff).  
6: Fall of Equestria Discord puts on a puppet show with Celestia and Luna as the puppets.  
7: A RP where Twilight goes to another world when she sleeps where she is the princess and the mentor to Celestia and Luna, with Luna being picked on by Celestia.  
8: A few dark RP ideas that we can discuss if anyone is interested (dark RPs are RPs with darker themes).  
9: A couple Strange ideas I had based off of those fanfics where humans are like pets to ponies.

If anyone is interested in those last two let me know in a PM and I can tell you more about them. We can RP in a PM or on Discord, my Discord is BodiRockDog22 #2007.
Sly22red

@Carter Resado

I am I am just bored and coming up with dozens of RPs. Odds are I’ll abandon some of those ideas by tomorrow since I am thinking of getting back into my fimfiction fanfics. I think one of the ones I have been debating on was a conflict type of one between Celestia and Luna and that leads to a split in Equestria and the creation of a Lunar Kingdom with Luna as its leader.
Sly22red

@Carter Resado

Do you think I should go for that fanfic idea ? I originally came up with it being like Celestia became Daybreaker during Luna’s exile and Luna didn’t notice it at first but when she does she leads a rebellion against Daybreaker. And then as I think back to it I make some changes. My current version of the thought has Changelings somehow manipulating both of them into fighting each other. I am However always stuck on if any of the Mane Six would side with Luna over Celestia ?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide