Viewing last 25 versions of post by Mismanage Assistant in topic Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Mismanage Assistant

[@Starlight Ironhooves](/forums/rp/topics/looking-for-erp-partners-thread-nsfw?post_id=5194393#post_5194393)
i never demanded to agree with youme. and i was not selfish it was simply a debate and how do you know i was selfish to other people? do you met them? do u even know me well? i think not, you made a judgement based on ONE debate and u lost you shit from it too. at the end of the day i dint had an issue with you, you had issue with me and you should of took the initiative to end the conversation right then and there but nOoOo lets block him like little bitch you are.
moreover you keep living in the past while i moved on, i had no issue re-uniting because i dont get my panties in a wad each time someone argues with me, maybe i changed, maybe i learned alot since then but the fact that u gave me no second chance show how pussy you are

[@Background Pony \#DE08](/forums/rp/topics/looking-for-erp-partners-thread-nsfw?post_id=5194394#post_5194394)
dont worry about it its between me and him
No reason given
Edited by Mismanage Assistant
Mismanage Assistant

[@Starlight Ironhooves](/forums/rp/topics/looking-for-erp-partners-thread-nsfw?post_id=5194393#post_5194393)
i never demanded to agree with you. and i was not selfish it was simply a debate and how do you know i was selfish to other people? do you met them? do u even know me well? i think not, you made a judgement based on ONE debate and u lost you shit from it too. at the end of the day i dint had an issue with you, you had issue with me and you should of took the initiative to end the conversation right then and there but nOoOo lets block him like little bitch you are.
moreover you keep living in the past while i moved on, i had no issue re-uniting because i dont get my panties in a wad each time someone argues with me, maybe i changed, maybe i learned alot since then but the fact that u gave me no second chance show how pussy you are

[@Background Pony \#DE08](/forums/rp/topics/looking-for-erp-partners-thread-nsfw?post_id=5194394#post_5194394)
dont worry about it its between me and him
No reason given
Edited by Mismanage Assistant