Viewing last 25 versions of post by mrwallace888 in topic Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

mrwallace888

ಠ_ಠ
[@Sun Shine](/forums/rp/topics/looking-for-erp-partners-thread-nsfw?post_id=5194374#post_5194374)
Yeah, because I read our previous conversation and remembered why I had unadded you in the first place, which was because I wasn’t in the mood to debate csomething stupiraciesd. That had an actual reason. If I’m going to roleplay with someone it’s going to be someone with common sense. And I’m sorry but the things you had said in the past were not of that criteria. What I’m babbling about is people doing things for no motive period.
No reason given
Edited by mrwallace888
mrwallace888

ಠ_ಠ
[@Sun Shine](/forums/rp/topics/looking-for-erp-partners-thread-nsfw?post_id=5194374#post_5194374)
Yeah, because I read our previous conversation and remembered why I had unadded you in the first place, which was because I wasn’t in the mood to debate conspiracies. That had an actual reason. What I’m babbling about is people doing things for no motive period.
No reason given
Edited by mrwallace888
mrwallace888

ಠ_ಠ
Yeah, because I read our previous conversation and remembered why I had unadded you in the first place, which was because I wasn’t in the mood to debate conspiracies. That had an actual reason.
No reason given
Edited by mrwallace888