Viewing last 25 versions of post by Another_Lurker in topic Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Another_Lurker

~~This is going to sound weird, but does anyone want to do a Wonka type RP with a Halloween theme added onto it? I know this doesn’t seem like a NSFW thing, but it’s going to be focused on kinks. Blueberry inflation is a given, but it is by no means going to be the only thing we’ll do. Expansion and inflation oriented stuff is the main focus, with stuff like breast, butt, belly, weight gain, and full-body (Last two are kinda obvious), but candy TF is obviously in there too. ~~

~~We’re not going to copy the scripts one for one, so you definitely don’t have to worry about that. We’ll make up our own bizarre stuff to have fun with. Hell, as an example, we can even do pregnancy by having someone eat a special bag of pop rocks, and the popping candy simulates the sensation of kicking. ~~

~~Whether it’s a seasonal tour, or the cast working in the factory and running into various problems. There will be multiple characters that we’ll be controlling, but none of them will be assigned so we’re stuck playing specific characters. I also prefer using canon characters over OCs.~~
Reason: Out of season, new post anyway
Edited by Another_Lurker
Another_Lurker

~~This is going to sound weird, but does anyone want to do a Wonka type RP with a Halloween theme added onto it? I know this doesn’t seem like a NSFW thing, but it’s going to be focused on kinks. Blueberry inflation is a given, but it is by no means going to be the only thing we’ll do. Expansion and inflation oriented stuff is the main focus, with stuff like breast, butt, belly, weight gain, and full-body (Last two are kinda obvious), but candy TF is obviously in there too. ~~

~~We’re not going to copy the scripts one for one, so you definitely don’t have to worry about that. We’ll make up our own bizarre stuff to have fun with. Hell, as an example, we can even do pregnancy by having someone eat a special bag of pop rocks, and the popping candy simulates the sensation of kicking. ~~

~~Whether it’s a seasonal tour, or the cast working in the factory and running into various problems. There will be multiple characters that we’ll be controlling, but none of them will be assigned so we’re stuck playing specific characters. I also prefer using canon characters over OCs.~~
Reason: Out of season, new post anyway
Edited by Another_Lurker
Another_Lurker

This is going to sound weird, but does anyone want to do a Wonka type RP with a Halloween theme added onto it? I know this doesn’t seem like a NSFW thing, but it’s going to be focused on kinks. Blueberry inflation is a given, but it is by no means going to be the only thing we’ll do. Expansion and inflation oriented stuff is the main focus, with stuff like breast, butt, belly, weight gain, and full-body (Last two are kinda obvious), but candy TF is obviously in there too.

We’re not going to copy the scripts one for one, so you definitely don’t have to worry about that. We’ll make up our own bizarre stuff to have fun with. Hell, as an example, we can even do pregnancy by having someone eat a special bag of pop rocks, and the popping candy simulates the sensation of kicking.

Whether it’s a seasonal tour, or the cast working in the factory and running into various problems. There will be multiple characters that we’ll be controlling, but none of them will be assigned so we’re stuck playing specific characters. I also prefer using canon characters over OCs.
Reason: Minor detail.
Edited by Another_Lurker