Viewing last 25 versions of post by BendyCindy in topic Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

BendyCindy
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Looking for a few specific sorts of RP scenarios. The first one would involve a focus on musk and breeding; I have a few specific ideas in mind that would be either consensual or non-con, depending on what you're interested in.

For this first scenario, I'm looking for a partner who would be playing some dom stallion(s).

The second thing I'm wanting to do would involve vore. Mostly interested in the princesses, particularly Celestia swallowing Twilight, but I'm certainly open to discuss other characters.

I prefer playing mares, if that matters to anyone. Also if you have any interest in the stuff I mentioned, I'd like to ask that you send me a message on my profile, since I'm probably not going to be checking back in on this forum to look for replies.
Reason: Removed a request that was filled
Edited by BendyCindy
BendyCindy
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Looking for a few specific sorts of RP scenarios. The first one would involve a focus on musk and breeding; I have a few specific ideas in mind that would be either consensual or non-con, depending on what you're interested in.

The second thing I'm wanting to do would involve vore. Mostly interested in the princesses, particularly Celestia swallowing Twilight, but I'm certainly open to discuss other characters.

And the last thing I was wanting to do is something sexual with Button Mash and his mother Cream Heart, which could fit in with that first idea I mentioned of musk and breeding.

I prefer playing mares, if that matters to anyone. Also if you have any interest in the stuff I mentioned, I'd like to ask that you send me a message on my profile, since I'm probably not going to be checking back in on this forum to look for replies.
Reason: Removed a request that was filled
Edited by BendyCindy