Viewing last 25 versions of post by TheCrimsonSamurai in topic Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

TheCrimsonSamurai

High Fantasy Roleplayer
Currently seeking a partner for an Exhibitionism Based RP.

Preferably with male characters, while I play a female one. But the other way around works too and can be just as enjoyable. There will likely be some of that in there as well. But anyway, I'm mostly interested in focus on nudity, them talking about each other's bodies, and touching each other's private parts. I want there to be a big focus on their nude bodies. Especially their intimate parts. There will be traditional sex scenes too. But I want them to be in public somewhere showing off their naked bodies and touching each other's private parts and talking about them while naked. Bonus points if you include random background ponies seeing them and commenting on them. Breast focus and vulva focus are very wanted. Body Worship and Dirty Talking are requirements. I'd like our characters to talk about and enjoy each other's bodies. Especially the parts that make them what gender they are.

This of course is not a Feral RP. Because that wouldn't make sense. I do Anthro by default. But if you want this to be Humans instead just say so. Because I actually like them better. <3

If this is something you like or might be interested in, then please PM me.

EDIT: This offer is now closed since I have enough partners. But I will reopen it if I have enough space. If enough current partners drop it.
No reason given
Edited by TheCrimsonSamurai
TheCrimsonSamurai

High Fantasy Roleplayer
Currently seeking a partner for an Exhibitionism Based RP.

Preferably with male characters, while I play a female one. But the other way around works too and can be just as enjoyable. There will likely be some of that in there as well. But anyway, I'm mostly interested in focus on nudity, them talking about each other's bodies, and touching each other's private parts. I want there to be a big focus on their nude bodies. Especially their intimate parts. There will be traditional sex scenes too. But I want them to be in public somewhere showing off their naked bodies and touching each other's private parts and talking about them while naked. Bonus points if you include random background ponies seeing them and commenting on them. Breast focus and vulva focus are very wanted. Body Worship and Dirty Talking are requirements. I'd like our characters to talk about and enjoy each other's bodies. Especially the parts that make them what gender they are.

This of course is not a Feral RP. Because that wouldn't make sense. I do Anthro by default. But if you want this to be Humans instead just say so. Because I actually like them better. <3

If this is something you like or might be interested in, then please PM me.

EDIT: This offer is now closed. I will reopen it if I have enough space.
No reason given
Edited by TheCrimsonSamurai