Viewing last 25 versions of post by Another_Lurker in topic Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Another_Lurker

It feels really weird having to ask this with weird fetishes and a weird plot, all while everyone is mid-conversation. So I'll just keep everything in spoilers.

[spoiler]I'm looking for an RP with hyper size
d figures in the EQG setting. In such a setting I normally use breast, butt, fat, muscle, height, pregnancy, and c&b. _None_ of these are obligatory, and we can use any combination of them. However, the plot does center around breasts the I’most. Everything else is just fgor fun.[/spoiler]

The plot i
n question;

[spoiler]Sweetie Belle be
gins to develop a crush on Rainbow Dash, and in order to get closer to her she tries oqut to be a cheerleader, letting her cheer on Rainbow during all of her games. However, things devolve as the cheerleaders only let Sweetie in because of how busty she is, Scootaloo figures out what Sweetxie is doing and gets incredible jealous, and Rainbow actually starts to fall for Sweetie's charm but dating her best friend’s little sister wouldn’t end well for anyone...[/spoiler]

Discord name is _Need a New Name#0295_
No reason given
Edited by Another_Lurker
Another_Lurker

It feels really weird having to ask this with weird fetishes and a weird plot, all while everyone is mid-conversation. So I'll just keep everything in spoilers.

[spoiler]I'm looking for an RP with hyper sized figures in the EQG setting. In such a setting I normally use breast, butt, fat, muscle, height, pregnancy, and c&b. _None_ of these are obligatory, and we can use any combination of them. However, the plot does center around breasts the most. Everything else is just for fun.[/spoiler]

The plot in question;

[spoiler]Sweetie Belle begins to develop a crush on Rainbow Dash, and in order to get closer to her she tries out to be a cheerleader, letting her cheer on Rainbow during all of her games. However, things devolve as the cheerleaders only let Sweetie in because of how busty she is, Scootaloo figures out what Sweetie is doing and gets incredible jealous, and Rainbow actually starts to fall for Sweetie's charm but dating her best friend’s little sister wouldn’t end well for anyone...[/spoiler]

Discord
name is _Need a New Name#0295_
Reason: Added contact
Edited by Another_Lurker