Viewing last 25 versions of post by TheCrimsonSamurai in topic Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

TheCrimsonSamurai

"@Background Pony #DE08":/forums/rp/topics/looking-for-erp-partners-thread-nsfw?post_id=4957487#post_4957487
No? Why the heck would you think that?

I see no correlation between not wanting to RP with people who approach me in a way I don't like, not liking the RP idea they have, edgy or bad avatar, no avatar, no image for their character, really poor quality or empty profiles, and how appealing their character is to me, and them playing as canon characters. And I fail to see how you can see a connection between those two things.
No reason given
Edited by TheCrimsonSamurai
TheCrimsonSamurai

"@Background Pony #DE08":/forums/rp/topics/looking-for-erp-partners-thread-nsfw?post_id=4957487#post_4957487
No? Why the heck would you think that?

I see no correlation between not wanting to RP with people who approach me in a way I don't like, not liking the RP idea they have, edgy or bad avatar, no avatar, no image for their character, really poor quality or empty profiles, and how appealing their character is to me and them playing as canon characters. And I fail to see how you can see a connection between those two things.
No reason given
Edited by TheCrimsonSamurai