Viewing last 25 versions of post by AppleDash in topic Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

AppleDash
Feather Freight - For Patreon supporters
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Purple Pega
Hey there, I'm going to try this thread out against my better judgement, mostly because I'm bored :P If you've seen the recent-ish art of my OC, you probably know what I'm interested in (oc:feather freight).

A lot of my usual RP partners seem to have dropped off the face of the earth for some reason (sad :c), so I'm looking for someone new who can do high quality ERP. I'm not too much into the story side of things, but I'd appreciate if your writing was well thought out and well put together... I'm not looking for Shakespeare here, but if you can write ERP about as well as I'm writing this post (not a high standard, I know), then you probably fit the bill!

As for what I'm actually looking for in content... Well, have a look through my tag here on derpibooru if you'd like to get an idea... But to be more specific, I'm hoping for something ongoing preferably, gay, between your preferably-male preferably-pony OC and mine, centered on teasing, orgasm denial, and most importantly chastity, preferably (but not 100% required) with my poner as the sub. Cross dressing and light bondage are also good! Aside from those few things, I'm hoping to keep it relatively vanilla, but feel free to suggest anything you'd like and we can work something out.

PM me if you're interested, please! Preferred medium for actual RP is Discord or IRC. I'm not holding my breath with regards to hoping to get a response here, but it couldn't hurt to ask, right?
No reason given
Edited by AppleDash
AppleDash
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Purple Pega
Hey there, I'm going to try this thread out against my better judgement, mostly because I'm bored :P If you've seen the recent-ish art of my OC, you probably know what I'm interested in (oc:feather freight).

A lot of my usual RP partners seem to have dropped off the face of the earth for some reason (sad :c), so I'm looking for someone new who can do high quality ERP. I'm not too much into the story side of things, but I'd appreciate if your writing was well thought out and well put together... I'm not looking for Shakespeare here, but if you can write ERP about as well as I'm writing this post (not a high standard, I know), then you probably fit the bill!

As for what I'm actually looking for in content... Well, have a look through my tag here on derpibooru if you'd like to get an idea... But to be more specific, I'm hoping for something ongoing preferably, gay, between your preferably-male preferably-pony OC and mine, centered on teasing, orgasm denial, and most importantly chastity, with my poner as the sub. Cross dressing and light bondage are also good! Aside from those few things, I'm hoping to keep it relatively vanilla, but feel free to suggest anything you'd like and we can work something out.

PM me if you're interested, please! Preferred medium for actual RP is Discord or IRC. I'm not holding my breath with regards to hoping to get a response here, but it couldn't hurt to ask, right?
No reason given
Edited by AppleDash
AppleDash
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Purple Pega

As for what I'm actually looking for in content... Well, have a look through my tag here on derpibooru if you'd like to get an idea... But to be more specific, I'm hoping for something ongoing preferably, gay, between your preferably-male preferably-pony OC and mine, centered on teasing, orgasm denial, and most importantly chastity. Cross dressing and light bondage are also good! Aside from those few things, I'm hoping to keep it relatively vanilla, but feel free to suggest anything you'd like and we can work something out.

No reason given
Edited by AppleDash