Island Survival [NSFW] (violence, light gore, alcohol, nudity, sex, ect.)

Prince Artemis
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Neo Canterlot, Equestrian Dystopia

Alert: =°☆(☭ಒ☭)☆°=
@RoxdaBox9000  
“Yeah yeah…” Gave her the chance to get some alone time…and work on their shelter. Wouldn’t be anything too impressive, but she could still make something that could stand up to a tropical rainstorm a little better than a stick with some leaves on it.
Bumpkin

Yee Caw
@Prince Artemis  
(Gonna do a little time skip. If she wanted to do something else while he was away just say so 👍)

As it starts to turn darker Bliss eventually comes back, with two bundles of sticks for fire, and hanging on one stick his crop top now makeshift basket full of red and purple fruits, some leaves, nuts, and even a mushroom. “So I know we don’t have any water yet, but the berries should help just a little with their juices. Wooh I’m pretty hungry after all that. He then sees the shelter. “Wow, great job. Way better than I would’ve done.” He then starts to build a fire with what he’s gathered
Prince Artemis
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@RoxdaBox9000  
It still wasn’t much of a home…however it did have a proper roof and some solid looking supports, even if her improvised ropes holding it all together were sketchy at best. She was taking a bit of a break when he returned, the bored to death griffon picking her head up off the ground. “Oh hey, food exists…”
Bumpkin

Yee Caw
@Prince Artemis  
“Ha, yeah. Lemme tell ya, some of those berry bushes got thorns. So be careful around those.” He takes a large leaf, puts down 2/3 the found food on it, and hands it over to Storm. “I’ll make a better basket than my shirt for tomorrow. That way I can get more.” He goes back to tending the fire, eating a bit as he does, until a full camp fire is lit. He then grabs his food and sits a little closer to you and eats in somewhat comfortable relative silence.
Prince Artemis
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Well Stormy wasn’t complaining about getting more food. She was a big girl after all. “Well…I would give you a tour of the place, but there isn’t really much to give a tour of. Bedroom is tiny, kitchen doesn’t exist, and the bathroom is literally everywhere that won’t get you slapped by the griffon.”
Bumpkin

Yee Caw
@Prince Artemis  
“Haha, yeah. At least it’s better than nothing. Speaking of nothing, I’m somewhat glad I have these clothes, I don’t wear skirts all that often but it went well with the top…that’s now a basket. Heh, at least the skirt covers everything up.” barely
Bumpkin

Yee Caw
@Prince Artemis  
“What!?” He yelps as he stands up, puts his hands at the back and feels just the waistband at the back. Keeping one hand in the back and moving the other to the front he’s blushing like mad.  
“You’ve seen everything already haven’t you? Luna, I’m so embarrassed.”
Bumpkin

Yee Caw
@Prince Artemis  
still blushing he nods and goes back to sitting, trying to be as modest as he can be. “Well, thank you for not really caring about it. Heh, thinking about it, modesty isn’t really a concern in this situation.” he looks at her for a moment then blushes deeper and looks away.
Bumpkin

Yee Caw
@Prince Artemis  
“Hmm, did you have a favorite type to work on? Not many can say they did it but I made a ring for Princess Luna herself. A beautife platinum ring with a “ blue glow stone” under white pearl shavings into a crescent and a aquamarine tigers eye stud where the points of the crescent meet, to match her eyes. That was my favorite.”
Bumpkin

Yee Caw
@Prince Artemis  
“Ah, lots of work huh? Did you do anything for fun?” his head has been out of his arms, looking her in the eyes. His knees up to his chest just waiting for a response.
Bumpkin

Yee Caw
@Prince Artemis  
“Hmm, I had a friend similar to that. He’d be ok around other’s but being alone is what really charged his batteries so to say. He was great with his hands too, but in a different way haha.” he giggles a bit and blushes lightly “But I get it, if at any tune you want to be alone don’t hesitate to tell me. If hate to piss off what seems to be the only one here that can be a friend.” said with a genuine smile
Prince Artemis
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@RoxdaBox9000  
“Hey man, I’m kinda stuck with you so just don’t annoy me and you’ll probably be fine…although I don’t know what to do if you get horny…bit small to be playing with the big girls. Just sayin…” She’d shrug there, the griffon girl stretching out a bit.
Bumpkin

Yee Caw
@Prince Artemis  
another deep blush “I can handle my self fine…if you wanted to watch I wouldn’t say no…I’d practically be helpless of you got horny haha. I’m sure the safest thing would probably be eating you out haha.” a part of him twitches, showing its steady growth as he is half lost in his imagination
Prince Artemis
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@RoxdaBox9000  
“Eh true…although I’m not exactly helpless myself when it comes to that either.” She’d shrug, looking back at the trees. “Tomorrows to-do list: Getting a shelter off the ground. Jungle floor is a bad place to be.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide