IRC Derpiverse - Enobai's Ultimatum

BronyHeresy
Thread Starter - Word Associaton

The ultimatum is in the form of a small plastic box with a pair of tape wheels on the front, and a single red button on the casing. Upon pressing the button, the following message plays in Enobai’s voice. It sounds like he’s grinning. “Before I greet you, You should know this is pre-recorded, so don’t bother with back-talk. Hello, Parents! Meteor, that goes double for you, being you’re Ambrosia’s Da, and thus my Da-in-Law. So. First order of business. As you are no doubt aware, I have your son. Sorry about that, by the way, couldn’t be helped. Now. Next thing you should know. One hour ago, I gave him a six-ounce injection of a rare chemical. It’s called Silver Recluse’s milk, as it comes from the nematocysts of the rare Silver Recluse jellyfish. So, a few things you should know about this. First off, over the next twenty-four hours, Keet’s going to get a bit of a fever. Peaking at 106 degrees, by the way. This HAS been tested, though, the fever won’t kill him. Over the next 5 days after that, the milk’s going to go to work on every part of his body. Muscles, skin, bones, all of it will start to decay. Oh, and the nerve centers are the worst part - really cool defense mechanism for the jellies, though. Over those five days, they’ll affect his nervous system and brain, cranking up the pain receptors all over his body agonizingly slowly, ‘til by the end of day six with the poison, they’ll be cranked constantly and permanently to well above their ordinary maximum. But - and this is the REALLY impressive part - at the same time, it’s gonna go to work on his sensory and cerebral lobes, and cause him hallucinations which will grow in intensity until by, again the end of day six, he’ll constantly be bombarded with the worst nightmares he’s ever experienced.” His voice loses all semblance of mirth now. “To be honest… It’d be better for him if he died before the beginning of day five. By the middle of day seven, his nervous system will be shot. He’ll suffer in silence, darkness, and complete lack of sensation for… Oh, six hours. At which point, he will pass quietly into the void. Next thing on the agenda - there’s no antidote. I have played my hand here - quite simply, in seven days, Keet dies. No negotiation. Even I can’t stop it. As this is a recording, not a wireless, I’ll pause for a minute of silence while you think about that.” He stops talking, the crackling of the recording the only sound. (Pause here for roleplaying, players.) After an eternal silence, he starts up again. “Right. Recap, Keet’s gonna die of Constitution drain. No save. But, all is not lost! As it turns out, there is a book in the library of Zot - the name of it is on the little card I sent with the Hireling you probably killed - which allegedly contains a very unique spell, which I’ve nick-named ‘Decryption.’ While imperfect and with a couple caveats, the spell will, once per customer, resurrect the dead. So, long and short of it, you go and get that book and give it to me, and I’ll be able to bring Keet back to life. As an added bonus, the moment you’ve retrieved it, I’ll slip the little patient a much faster-acting, completely painless lethal poison, to put him Out. Of. His. Misery. So there’s that, too. One of the four ponies of the apocalypse should open the book before giving it to me. Oh, and by the way, if you attempt to retrieve the body between now and once he’s decrypted, or try to harm or alter the book, if I even think you’ve CONSIDERED double-crossing me, I’ll grind him, or at least his remains into a fine powder, which I will blow into the Pacific, where he is currently being moved by an unspecified mode of transportation. Of course, you’re probably considering it now, and I’ll forgive you that - it’s reflex, but you get what I mean. Anyway, I’ve taken up enough of your time. ‘Get cracking,’ as they say!” With a ‘chung’ the tape finishes, and begins to automatically rewind.

In addition to the tape, there is a small white card with the following penned on it in neat hoof-writing. “Eldest Names.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide