Fluttershy and Film Reel: Love Under the Sea [NSFW]

Background Pony #099D
@Film Reel  
Fluttershy: (She sighed in relief)… Hbeby. Hbobw aboubht wbe sbhobw obubr bbodbibebs obfbf Ybobu tbhe sbeba?
Background Pony #099D
@Film Reel  
Fluttershy: (She swam up to a group of cute fish and showed off her vagina)… Sbebebe tbhibs? Ibt’bs cbablblbebd aba vbabgbibna. Aba hbubmabn gbibrbl’s sbebxiebebst pbabrt. Ibt ibs sbo sbebnsbibtbibve tbo sbeba wbabtbebr. Lbobobk abt ibt. (The fish took a long look at her cunt, looking at the yellow glisten on it, the clit inside, the small amounts of hair, and even felt the warmth and the hormone aroma coming off of it. It leaked small bubbles and the fish approached slowly)
Background Pony #099D
Fluttershy: (She swam to more fish and showed off her feet) Sbebe tbhbebebse? Tbheby abrbre cbablblebd fbebebt. Wbebe ubsbe tbhebm tbo wbablbk, bbubt tbheby abre sbo mbubch mbobre fbibt tbo bbe ubndbebr tbhe sbebeba. Lbobobk abt mbyby tboboebs! (She wiggles all of her toes in a sexy manner) Hbahbahbahbahba!
Film Reel
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Fluttershy Lover
@Background Pony #099D
Film Reel: (I swam to a group of fish and showed my dick) Sbebeb tbhbibsb? Ibtb’bsb cbablblbebdb ab pbebnbibsb. Ibtb’bsb ab hbubmbabnb bbobyb’bsb sbebxbibebsbtb pbabrbtb. Ibtb’bsb vbebrbyb sbebnbsbibtbibvbeb tbob obcbebabnb wbabtbebrb. Tbabkbeb ab lbobobkb. (The fish look at my cock for a long while. Staring at the round tip with a slit on the top, the long tube attached with balls below and hair above. It leaked bubbles and twitched as the fish moved slowly closer.)
Film Reel
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fluttershy Lover
@Background Pony #099D
Film Reel: (I swam to more fish and showed my feet) Sbebeb tbhbebsbeb? Tbhbebyb’brbeb cbablblbebdb fbebebtb. Wbeb ubsbeb tbhbebmb tbob wbablbkb, bbubtb tbhbebyb’brbeb sbo mbubch bbebtbtbebrb tbo bbe ubsbebdb ubnbdbebrb tbhbeb sbebab. Lbobobkb abtb mbyb tbobebsb! (I wiggle my toes in front of the fish).
Background Pony #099D
@Film Reel
Fluttershy: (She showed off her butt) Sbebe tbhbibs? Tbhbibs ibscablblebd aba bbubtbt. (She grabbed the cheeks) Ibt ibs aba hbubmabn’s gbrbeabtesbt pbabrt, and ibt lbobves sbibtbtbing cbobmfbobrtbably obn tbhe fblbobobr obf tbhe sbebeba. (She shakes her butt at fish as they got close, and began to snuggle on it) Hbahbahbahbahba!!
Film Reel
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fluttershy Lover
@Background Pony #099D
Film Reel:(I showed my butt to the fish) Sbebeb tbhbibsb? Tbhbibsb ibsb cbablblbebdb ab bbubtbtb. (I grabbed my cheeks) Ibtb’bsb ab hbubmbabnb’bsb bbebsbtb pbabrbtb, absb ibtb lbobvbebsb sbibtbtbibnbgb cbobmbfbobrbtbabbblbyb obnb tbhbeb obcbebabnb fblbobobrb abnbdb ibtb’bsb sbob sbobfbtb abnbdb jbibgbgblbyb. (I shakes my butt at fish as they got close, and began to kiss and rub on it).
Background Pony #099D
@Film Reel
Fluttershy: (She showed off her feet to more fish) Ybobu lbobve tbhbebse? Tbheby’bre cbablblebd fbebebt. (She wiggled her toes) Abnd tbhbebse cbubtbiebs abre cbablblebs tbobebs. Tbheby’re tbhe cbubtbebst fbibsh ibn tbhe sbebeba. Wbe hbubmbabns lbobve tbo pbubt obubr fbebebt ubndbebrwbabababtebr. Obubr tbobebs gbebt sbobo hbabapby, tbheby dbo tbhbibngs lbibke- (Her toes started blowing bubbles)… Sbobmbetbhbibng lbibke tbhbabt. (She wiggled her bubbling toes as fish began playing with them)
Film Reel
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fluttershy Lover
@Background Pony #099D
Film Reel: (I showed off my feet to more fish) Ybobub lbobvbeb tbhbebsbeb? Tbhbebyb’brbeb cbablblbebdb fbebebtb. (I wiggle my toes) Abnbdb tbhbebsbeb abrbeb cbablblbebdb tbobebsb. Wbeb hbubmbabnbsb lbobvbeb tbob hbabvbeb obubrb fbebebtb ubnbdbebrbwbabtbebrb. When obubrb tbobebsb gbebtb vbebrbyb hbabpbpbyb, tbhbebyb bblbobwb bbubbbbblbebsb. (I wiggled my toes and they start to bubble) Lbibkbeb tbhbibsb. (I wiggle my bubbling toes as fish began to suck them)
Background Pony #BB98
@Film Reel
Fluttershy: (She showed off her vagina) Ybobu lbibke tbhbibs? Tbhbibs ibs mby vbabgbibna. Ibt’s hbobw wbe hbubmbabns rbepbrobdbubce. Bbubt tbheby’bre sbobo hbabpbpy bbebibng ubndbebr tbhe sbebebeba. (She began urinating bubbles) Sbebe? (Fish began to snuggle on her bubbling vagina) Hbahbahbahba!
Film Reel
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fluttershy Lover
@Background Pony #BB98
Film Reel: (I showed off my penis) Ybobub lbibkbeb tbhbibsb? Tbhbibsb ibsb mbyb pbebnbibsb. Ibtb’bsb wbhbabtb wbeb hbubmbabnb mbablbebsb ubsbeb tbob hbeblbpb rbebpbrbobdbubcbeb ibnb fbebmbablbebsb lbibkbeb Fblbubtbtbebrbsbhbyb. Bbubtb tbhbebyb rbebablblbyb lbobvbeb bbebibnbgb ubnbdbebrbwbabtbebrb abnbdb bblbobwb bbubbbbblbebsb wbhbebnb hbabpbpbyb. (My cock starts to blow bubbles) Lbibkbeb tbhbabtb? (The fish began to snuggle on my bubbling penis)
Background Pony #BB98
@Film Reel
Fluttershy: (She showed her butt to some fish) Tbhbibs ibs mby bbubtbt. Hbubmbabns ubse ibt fbobr sbo mbabny tbhibngs. Bbubt tbhbeby lbobve bbebibng ubndbebrwbabtebr. Anne TBHIBS… (She showed her butthole) Ibs tbhe abnbubs. Aba cbubte lbibttble hboble tbhabt lbebts abnbytbhibng obubt- (She accidentally farted releasing bubbles)… Abhbhbh! Lbibke tbhabt… Ibt gbebts hbabpbpy aba lbobt… (She magically made her anus release more bubbles) Abhbhbhbhbh! Sbebe? Hbabpbpiebst bbubtbt ebvbebr. (Fish began to kiss and snuggle it) Hbehbehbehbehbehbehbe.
Film Reel
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fluttershy Lover
Film Reel: (I showed my butt to some fish) Tbhbibsb ibsb mbyb bbubtbtb. Hbubmbabnbsb lbobvbeb hbabvbibnbgb ibtb ubnbdbebrbwbabtbebrb. Abnbdb TBHBIBSB… (I showed my butthole) ibsb mbyb abnbubsb. Ab nbibcbeb lbibtbtblbeb hboblbeb tbhbabtb lbobobkbsb sbebxbyb tbob kbibsbsb abnbdb sbnbubgbgblbeb wbibtbhb. (Fish began to kiss and snuggle it).
Background Pony #BB98
@Film Reel
Fluttershy: (She showed off her feet) Sbebe tbhebse cbubtbiebs? Tbheby’bre cbablblebd… (Orgasmically) FBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBT!!… Tbhbeby lbobobobve bbebibng ubndbebr tbhbe sbebebebeba. (She wiggled her toes and enticed the fish to suck them, getting Fluttershy to giggle as she sprouted duplicates of her feet everywhere in the reef. She felt every fish sucking on every toe. Even toes began to sprout everywhere, each one wiggling adorably, enticing more fish to suck them) Obhbhbhbhbh! IBI LBOBOBVE MBY FBEBEBEBEBEBEBT!!!! (She manifested two bigger feet and three-wayed with them as they wiggled their toes. Toes and feet everywhere sprouted and wiggled) OBHBHBHBHBHBHBHBHBHBHBHHH!!!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide