Fluttershy and Film Reel: Love Under the Sea [NSFW]

Background Pony #95C2
@Film Reel  
Twilight: (She made an entire field of Twilight and Film Reel penises all over them)… HMM… (She blew bubbles from her penises) Abhbhbhbh.
Background Pony #95C2
@Film Reel  
Twilight: (She glugged bubbles every stroke) Obhbhbhbh! (She made longer penises for herself as she continued squirting penis bubbles every stroke) Obhbhbhbhbhbh! BubububububububuBUBUBUBU BUBUBUBUBUBU bubublub blub!
Background Pony #95C2
@Film Reel  
Twilight: (She had so many purple penisfish, feetfish, toefish, and boobfish eat up all the cum as Twilight came as well with a sexy gurgle of relief) Abhbhbhbhbh! Ibibi blobobve mbabgbibc.
Background Pony #981A
Me: (Swimming by, with large penis poking out of my scuba suit and watching the lewd action. I take the regulator out from my mouth and begin to speak:) Blbabckb libebs mbadbdttbersub! [Black lives matter!] (I then cum and die.)
Background Pony #95C2
@Film Reel @Film Reel

Twilight:… Obh, sbobrbrby. Ybobu mbubst hbabve mbebt obne obf mby kbeblpbie fbriebnds Ibi bbabsebd obfbf aba rbeabl pbebrsbobn. Aba gbuby Ibi hbeblped fbobr rbabciabl abwbwbrebnbebsbs. Ib’bm stbiblbl gbebtbibinbg tbhe hbabng obf lbubcbibd dbrbeabmibng. Ybobu known hbobw ibt ibs.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide