Fertility Girls - EQG Pregnancy [SFW]

PacificSide18
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: Um, nurse, do you mind scooting our beds together?

Redheart: That won’t be a problem.

The nurse takes your beds and pushes them towards each other.

Redheart: Will there be anything else?

Shimmer: No, that’s it.

Redheart: Alright, now get some rest. turns off the light and closes the door
PacificSide18
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer couldn’t help but laugh lightly at the thought.

Shimmer: feeling faint I don’t think I’m going to be able to stay up anymore…I need…rest…

Out like a light went Shimmer as she passes out a second time from the ordeal. It’d be advisable for yourself to get some rest as well. So you both fall asleep on the beds at once.

The next morning, you woke up on your own in the dark room as you look over to Shimmer’s bed that’s still occupied by a very tired mother. So you sit there in the dark thinking in deep thought of everything that had happened since you picked up that purse for Rarity. It had been a strange and wild ride (mostly strange, you did eat breast milk from two different pregnant mothers.) Some time later, Shimmer wakes up on her own, still tired from yesterday’s big event.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: brings herself up the best she could on her seat We should really wait until the nurse says you’re ok to walk, OK? I don’t want anything else to happen to you just as much as you don’t want anything else to happen to me…right?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Just then the nurse arrived through the front door.

Redheart: Good morning, Mrs. Shimmer. Mr. Stitches. We’re going to be giving you a light breakfast before we get you up.

Another nurse arrives with an assortment of fruit and a bowl of cereal. They place the trays onto your laps.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Redheart: We’ll see after you eat. We’ll be back soon.

The nurses take their leave as you both start to eat breakfast.

Shimmer: To tell you the truth, I’m probably sure you can walk, but I’d rather hear it from an official doctor than let you try yourself. I mean do you want to stay in a hospital bed for another two weeks?
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
well as long as we’re being honest here a small part of me wants to get outta here or at least outta this bed.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: I’m pretty sure we’ll both be released today. But we’ll probably need help. A lot of it. We’re not fit to take ourselves home.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide