Fertility Girls - EQG Pregnancy [SFW]

PacificSide18
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
At that moment, you remembered something that Rarity gave you a long while back. You pull out Rarity’s picture out of your wallet and open it to show all seven of them as teens. You share the picture with Shimmer.

Shimmer: Wow…..I completely forgot what “skinny” looked like. Not to mention young.
PacificSide18
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
You stop massaging Shimmer and go up to her and the picture.

Shimmer: It’s been so long since the portal back to Equestria closed permanently. It was the year we all graduated from that school and we decided to seal it for good. It was a sad day for me but I was hoping that I’d know what to do with my future. Technically I still did. I had good grades, I was a musician. It looked like I would have a profitable future…
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer knows what you mean, involving her relationship with Rock Star.

Shimmer: I’m not going to get upset over him. Never again. He chose his path and I chose mine. If I see him even mile away from me, my friends, or my family, I’m going to make him HUR-AA–AAAAAAHHHH-
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer immediately begins her controlled breathing while you lose feeling in your left hand again. When she calmed down enough, you went back to the belly massage she taught you. But Shimmer looked more exhausted from that contraction this time.

Shimmer: …I think the dilation is accelerating. I might reach the goal in a few hours. But it’s not going to be easy…
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
well i’ll be right here…and don’t you worry about that deadbeat if he shows his mug around here he’ll have ta deal with me.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
The next few hours seemed to have darkened the tone. You both repeated the routine every time Shimmer had a contraction (even made sure your right hand was the one receiving all the pain) but as time went on, the pain became worse. You became her own doctor grabbing a clean rag and dampening it to keep Shimmer calm and remove any sweat. You felt helpless but she was the one giving birth to the twins, there wasn’t much else you could do.

The nurse shows up to get new results.

Redheart: 9 centimeters, you’re now in the transitioning stage, Shimmer. Mr. Stitches, when she says that she feels the urge to push, contact us immediately with the intercom. And stay with her, this is the most painful part of the first phase.

The nurse takes her leave, probably to prepare for the twins arrival. You return to Shimmer’s side, looking awfully pale in comparison to when you left the house.

Shimmer: tearing up I–I can’t do this…the pain, it’s overwhelming…T-Ted…
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
you can! i know you can. just hang in there and it’ll all be over and you’ll get through this i promise!
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: slowly breathing Ted…if…if I don’t make it through this, I-I just want to let you know…you’ll be a great parent to these two…
Angrybrony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
don’t you dare talk like that! you’re going to make it and you’re going to be best dame mother ever you got that!
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer still can’t muster the strength to say anything positive in her current mood. You’re running out of things to say until you remember the picture again. You pull it out and show it to her. A good, long speech is probably in order here.
Angrybrony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
you see here these you have to make it! not just for your friends but for those two kids, your kids! you’re the strangest woman i’ve ever met and i’ll be damned if they aren’t going to meet one of smartest and most wonderful woman i’ve ever meet in my life even if kills me god dammnit! tears up please sunny you have to make it for them. please just hold on! i-i can’t loss one of the most important person i’ve ever known!
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer takes your words in. She had quickly forgotten how much you two owed each other a debt of gratitude. You for watching Shimmer and Shimmer for giving him a better home. You both were a team even if one was less experienced than the other or how one was more supportive than another. You watch as she tries to put on a face of reassurance, perhaps ready for the inevitable…which hit her hard.

Shimmer: NNNNNNNNNNNNGGHHHHHHH!!!

Every passing contraction became harder and harder to spread out, but this one was the strongest yet, so strong that she began spreading her legs and feeling a heavy pressure on her genital region. She knew what that meant. She turned to you, currently stroking her belly to ease the pain.

Shimmer: pant Ted… pant I think this is it.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shortly after calling in a team, two nurses and a doctor arrive with two empty trays for the twins. You are both instructed to work together to help with the delivery of the twins. Shimmer will spend ten seconds of every minute pushing while you held her left hand. It was a good thing you were using up your right hand for the past several hours so your left hand could heal.

Shimmer is instructed to begin pushing. She squeezes your left hand during her first push and now you’re getting an idea of the pain she’s going through. After the ten seconds, she’s given time to catch her breath. You use a new damp rag to clean her forehead off during the break. Shimmer is again instructed to push and she does so with everything she could. Your hand feels like it’s beginning to break, small tears begin showing up in the corner of your eyes. Another cue to push was made, and Shimmer started to yell out this time. You don’t know how much was in your hand but you were determined to finish the job. The nurse alerts you that Shimmer was finally crowning. You both look at each other in pain but you’re both determined to get the first child out. Shimmer pushed as hard as she could while you soaked in all the pain…and a sound of crying could be heard.

Redheart: It’s a girl!

The first child had been born, she had light-yellow skin and orange/yellow hair with blue eyes.

Shimmer: St…Star Dust–NNNNNNNNNNGGGGHH!!!!

It wasn’t over yet. Crimson Moon was next and he was wanting out just as much as his sister. The pushes continued and your hand was on the verge of snapping while your free hand kept Shimmer cool. Push by push you both felt the pain as you were now on your knees feeling everything she had–

snap

…up to the point where she broke your hand. You didn’t want anyone to know that your hand was busted so you tried your best to keep your screams down as Shimmer gives it her final push. And with that final push, a second child was born.

Redheart: Second one’s a boy!

He had bright-red skin and blonde hair with green eyes. But as much as you wanted to see him, you felt Shimmer’s grasp finally let go as you pass out onto the ground.

You re-awaken after what felt like hours of sleep. Your senses return including the unimaginable pain in your left hand and you find YOURSELF on a hospital bed.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Your scream signals a nurse into the room.

RedHeart: Well I did warn you, didn’t I?

She wasn’t kidding. You look back at your left hand now covered in a heavy-duty cast.

RedHeart: The operation to fix your hand was pretty easy when you were unconscious. Hope you’re a righty.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: O…Over here, Ted…

You freeze and turn to your left. Shimmer had been sitting next to you in a wheelchair since she herself regained consciousness (talk about a role reversal).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide