Fertility Girls - EQG Pregnancy [SFW]

PacificSide18
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
You lean in to give her a reassuring hug that you would be there for the longhaul. It would be a tiring next few hours but you chose to bite the bullet. With a few tears and a little smile on her face she hugs you back the best she could.
PacificSide18
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
You do just that, specifically to Rarity, saying that you would be with Shimmer for the longhaul.

Rarity: phone buzzes Hm? *pulls out phone and reads message out loud:

Ted: Shimmer is doing ok for now, I’m going to be staying with her.

Twilight: Should we come back another time then? It sounds like we’re not needed right now.

Pinkie Pie: And miss seeing the new twins?? I don’t think so, I’m staying!

Rainbow Dash: still rocking her baby girl on her lap Have you forgotten how long labour lasts? Me and Twilight spent an entire day in active labour!

Applejack: I don’t know, maybe I should stay, I want to be there to congratulate her.

Fluttershy: It will take as long as it can. Please be OK, Shimmer.

Back in your room, you’re currently holding Shimmer’s other hand during her contraction with your opposite hand giving the left one a break. You needed some distraction to keep her motivated. You spot a stethscope hanging on the door and get an idea.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer realizes what you mean and complies. She lowers her bed sheet and raises her gown to reveal her belly which had reached its maximum size. You hold the end of the stethoscope on your shirt to warm it up and put the device on your ears. You carefully position the end onto Shimmer’s belly which causes her to slightly shake from the cold metal. Back and forth you circle around her figure like a globe to find the two heartbeats.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
You give the device to Shimmer as you hold the end down on her belly. She puts it on and hears the quick heartbeat of one of the twins, closing her eyes and carefully listening in on it.

Shimmer: It’s only a matter of time, Ted…I’m going to be a mother.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer takes the end of stethoscope and slides it across her belly.

Shimmer: light sigh Look at me, Ted. I didn’t think I could get any bigger but these past few weeks proved me wrong.

She wasn’t kidding. The few weeks before birth had her continuously growing. Even stand-up hugs were impossible to do with her other friends except for you.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: No, I don’t need anything for a while it seems. But I did read something about a special massage on the abdomen during labor. I’ll show you after the next contraction.

As she continued to explore her belly with the stethoscope, Shimmer’s contraction eventually comes and this time she remembers the breathing she’d been taught by you and the class. She takes off the stethoscope and gives it to you to hang back up. You return to her side for her massage lecture.

Shimmer: To do it, you can’t use your full hand nor can you rub downwards. You need to use the pads of your four fingers (the tips) and gentle stroke them from the bottom of my belly upwards. Doing it any other way will delay the birth.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
You lean in towards Shimmer from her left and take both hands and press your eight fingers lightly onto the bottom of her belly. You slowly lift your fingers towards the top of her belly and repeat the process two more times.

Shimmer: I may still be in pain…but I think that might help. Every time I get a contraction, I’ll do the breathing while you do the upward stroking. Teamwork, right?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: putting her hands on the sides of her belly What do you think my belly feels like? Personally it feels like someone who’s been tugging or tightening my skin from my back.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: Yeah…..pretty soon I’m going to look like a deflated balloon for a while. Not going to have my regular stomach back for some time. And in a weird way, I still somehow felt beautiful even with the two extra carry-ons.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide