Fertility Girls - EQG Pregnancy [SFW]

PacificSide18
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: picks up Tigger You like my hair, don’t you. turns to you My friends always called me “bacon hair”. I guess I was asking it since this is my natural hair.
PacificSide18
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: Can’t handle? laughs It’s only a little massage.

Shimmer repositions herself facing the roof and lifts her pajama top to expose her large belly. You take your hands and start feeling her around. With one baby you’d feel that single child’s movement, but with two you can’t tell which baby is which.

Shimmer: I bet all my friends are getting a better dealing with one kid. Where they have one baby to deal with, I have two bouncy babies growing inside me. You can’t feel more expecting than that. Here, try this: Go to different sides of my belly and try to listen in on them. I hear they respond differently.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
You press your ear against her left side. You listen carefully and hear a faint heart beat along with minor squirming. You move onto the other side. You press your ear again and hear another faint heartbeat but this one’s heartbeat is slightly slower but its movements are much more significant than the left.

Shimmer: Guess you can see what I have to deal with, huh? Honestly while I was with my husband I always felt beautiful whenever he put his head next to my belly. It’s been a while since I’ve asked someone to give my belly a feel. smiles as she feels herself What do you think?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide