Fertility Girls - EQG Pregnancy [SFW]

PacificSide18
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer takes your words of having no father harder than you think. She looks at you, a young man who grew up with no father and compares her unborn twins to you…and begins to cry hard.
PacificSide18
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
You get close to Shimmer and pull her in for a hug which she immediately accepts. She doesn’t know who to feel worse for: You or her unborn babies.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
She continues to hold you as she cries out what seems to be months of stress finally getting to her. Her crying beings to settle down and you think this would be the perfect opportunity to get to know her.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: sighs Where do I begin?

She pauses for a moment to get her bearings straight and she begins her tale.

Shimmer: Unlike everyone in this town, I was the only one born outside of it. Where I came from was…very different. But all I did know was that I wanted more out of life instead of waiting for things to happen. So when I became a teen, I was fed up with my home and moved here. I enrolled to Canterlot High and took control of the school. Not literally but everyone knew who I was after I was able to win many proms. My controlling nature was finally stopped by the girls you know and I felt like I lost everything, even my own self worth. All I wanted to do was disappear but they gave me a second chance. It took months, but when a Battle of the Bands came to our school, I sang my soul out and won for our school and everyone liked me. I didn’t think I’d deserve it considering what I did to everyone at the school but they trusted me enough to keep responsibilities and those responsibilities I did keep up. Me and my friends even helped stop some chaos that happened between Crystal Prep High and our school, nobody would forget that day and even Twilight transferred with us. Soon after we graduated from school and we all made our own paths. Some of us went to college and some just went to fulfill their dreams. As for me, I felt like I could learn more, so I spent a majority of time with Twilight. So many years passed and we all still kept in touch.

Shimmer stops for a moment, realizing what part she was about to discuss.

Shimmer: …and then I met Rock Star… By now all the girls were finding boyfriends and eventually wedded them. Me and Rock were no different. I felt like the happiest woman in the world. And then, Pinkie gathered us up for her “bright” idea. All of us would go at it and become pregnant at the same time. I look back now and think that I sold my soul to make it happen. All of us were happy that we would start families. And all of them at the same time so none of us would feel left out. Months past and our babies began to grow inside us. We shared much during these past few months. Our mood swings, the nausea, and even our guesses to the genders they’ll have. By the end of our first trimester we all went in to check on the gender of our babies. Twilight would have a boy, Fluttershy’s having a girl, and Pinkie is keeping hers a secret, even from herself. When me and Rock went in, we learned the big news that we were having twins. It was a shock, but I loved every moment of that announcement…except for rock. Over the next two months, something changed in him. Something sinister. It really scared me. I went to my friends to ask about him and they were just as confused as I was. And by my fifth month……..he left me…alone… beings to tear up
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: …you mean Rock Star? No one knows. He got up and left one day, took all of his belongings with him. Except for two things points towards belly
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide